|•Six•|

Y/n POV•

Me Unnie's Oppa's and Jungkook Walk Thru our Dance Class The Boys Already Change They're clothes So Now Me and The Unnie's Was Changing our Dance Clothes...

Jisso :

Rose:

Jennie :

Jennie :

Y/n :

You And The Girl's Went Back inside and When You Step Inside the Dance Room Everyone's Attention was In me and Unnie's

You And The Girl's Went Back inside and When You Step Inside the Dance Room Everyone's Attention was In me and Unnie's.. We Then Took a Seat Next to our Boyfriend's... jihyo, Momo and Dahyun Unnie Was Seating Next To They're Boyfriend Also...

Ms.Eun : Hello Again So I See Perfect Attendance Again.. Okey Let's Straight to the Point.. I Have Something To Announced okey... This Coming Next week the Principal Declared that There's no Class because we Are Going To a Dance Competition and They're Choose our school.. Then now Im Going to Choose Some Of the Students To compete With The Other School..
Jimin & Hoseok : Ms.Eun Where's this Event going to held?
Ms.Eun : Ohh I forgot About that Thank You for Asking Jimin and Hoseok... well This Is Going To Held In The Other School.. Any Question?
Students : .............
Ms.Eun : Okey Then I'm Going To Announced Whom I Choose.. When I Mentioned your Name Come In The Front...
Ms.Eun : Jihyo, Dahyun, Hoseok, Momo, Jennie, Jisso, Y/n, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Rose, Blah Blah Blah
------

We all Went In Front and Jungkook was always Kissing My Shoulder and Back Hugging me... I chuckled and Just Let Him And Then.. Few Seconds later He Stop Kissing my shoulder and Neck Then Just Rest His Chin On my Shoulder....

Ms.Eun : So I'm Hoping That All Of You Will Do All Your Best To win.. Our School Is a Home Of Champion So Do All Your Best... I chose you all Because Your Dance Skills are So Good.. Don't Disappoint me Understood?
All : Naeeee...
Ms.Eun : Okey Now Litsen Jungkook and Y/n Will be The Leader Of This.. The Dance Should Separate First the Boys will Dance Followed by the Girls after the Dance of Girls You all gather together and Dance.. Blackpink Will Next To Dance And Then I want You Y/n and Jungkook Dance Together In The End Okey?...
Y/n & Jungkook : *Nodded*
Ms.Eun : Did Everyone Understand?!
All : Naeee Ms.eun!!
-----

With that Ms.Eun Let us Go back to our Seats and Then We all Start our Class.. First Ms.Eun Let Twice Dance.. Follow by Got7 Then Bts And Us..

(your Lisa Right Here)

After The Dance Ms.Eun Told Us to Stay a Bit just me Unnie's Oppa's and Jungkook To Practice Some Steps for our Dance Competition....