|•Fifteen•|

~•~•~•~•~•~
PLS READ ~

A/n : Hi Everyone I'm Just Going To Skip They're Last Practice For They're Dance Competition Okay.. There's Nothing Much They Are Going to do After All Its Just Practice and Practice That's All So I'm just Going To Skip Day and This Chapter Is The Day For They're Dance Competition I hope You Understand That's All 🌸💗

~•~•~•~•~•~

(MORNING)

I've been Woken up By Jungkook Just Now.. And He was Done Getting ready for Today And By the way we Prepare Or Things That We are Going To use Today Last night... I walk Towards the Bathroom and Take a  Warm Shower..
After a Couple of Minutes I was Done I grabbed my Towel and Wrapped it around my Body.. I brush my Teeth then Went Towards Our Walk-in Closet.. I Put on my Clothes along with my Shoes and Then Do my hair Into a Ponytail and I Didn't Put some Make up Cause Me and The Unnie's Will just Do It They're..

I grabbed my Phone and Wallet then Went Downstairs.. I saw Everyone In the Living room The Unnie's are Doing They're Things While The Oppa's was Talking With Each Other..
I walk Down The Stairs And Make Everyone's Attention on me.. I Look at Them Like a Confused Look..

Y/n : Is There Any Problem?
Namjoon : Nope Its Just It's been A Couple of Years Since we seen You wearing Clothes Like That...
Y/n : Really?
Jin : Naee It's Good On you Honey..
Jungkook : You Should Wear Clothes Like That Baby...
Y/n : Okay Then
Momo, Jihyo : Wow Y/n Daebak..
Jisso : Anything Y/n's Wear It's Really Good on her...
Jennie : Yeah Right Sexy Body Though..
Jungkook : Yahh!! Nonna...
Jennie : Ohhh Jealous Much Jungkookie?
Rose : His Jealous when Someone say Words like that to Our Y/n Maknae.. Right?
Jungkook : What If I say Yes?.. She's only mine..Right Baby? *Went To me and Hug me From the Back*
Y/n : *Giggled* Hmmm Yes Of course..
Hoseok : Ughhh Ants Everywhere!!
Yoongi : Cuteee ... haha Lets just Go Before ms.Eun Will Get Mad..
--------

With that We all Went Out From the House While Jisso Unnie Lock the door We all Went Inside Our Car Me and Jungkook Seat in the Backseat.. I was.. I leaned My Head Over the Seat and Put on my airpods .. Jungkook Snuggle His face on my neck and Hug me.. I Kissed his head and We Both Drift to sleep..(What Im still tired Though)

(TIME SKIP) GETTING READY

Me Unnie's are Getting Ready Now In our Room... Oh yeah By the way Ms.Eun Give us Some Dressing Room The Others Girls Was in the Other Dressing Room.. The Oppa's Was In the Other Room Also... I was done With my Make Up and Hair now.. So I Wore my Clothes.. And Put on my Shoes..

 And Put on my Shoes