|•Thirty-three•|

Me and Y/n was Here Sitting Down In The Couch I Have In My Office.. While I Was Looking At My Laptop Screen Doing Some Little Work And She Was Just Massaging Me While I Keep Squeezing Her Legs...Not So Long Someone Knocked On My Door I Didn't Pay Any Attention...The door Swang Open and Its My Secretary

Y/n : Come In..
Ana : H-here is The Coffee You Ask For Mrs.Jeon..
Y/n : Just Put Right On The Table..
Ana : Yes Mrs.Jeon........
Jungkook : Ana?..
Ana : Yes M-Mr.Jeon?
Jungkook : Cancel All My Schedule For Today and Reschedule It Tomorrow
Ana : Okey Mr.Jeon But I Need a Reason Sir. So that I Can Excuse You To Them..
Jungkook : I Have To Be With My Family Today.. Me and My Wife Will Also Picking our Daughter that's The Reason Go Can Go Now..
Ana : Sure Mr.Jeon.. Mrs.And Mr.Jeon I'll Excuse Myself..
-----------------

•Y/n POV•

And With That She Left The Office I Looked Over To Jungkook and His Eyes Was Still Glued To The Laptop Screen..

Y/n : You Will Cancel All Your Schedule?
Jungkook : Yes Baby..
Y/n : Why? it's Just We Are Going To Pick Up Eunbi From School..
Jungkook : Yeah Exactly.. And When Were Done Picking Her Up We are Going Home and Get dressed Cause I'm Taking You Both In The Restaurant..
Y/n : Restaurant?..So It's A Dinner..
Jungkook : Yeah When We Get There I Have a Surprise To You...
Y/n : You Always Have Surprises.. What Suprise Is This? this Time?..
Jungkook : You'll See Mrs.Jeon..
Y/n : You Really Like Surprises huh..
Jungkook : This Suprise Is Not Just For You It's Also For Eunbi Since She Really Miss Someone Or Should We Say Them
Y/n :*confuse* I don't Really Get It..
Jungkook : You'll See Later Baby...
-------------

I Just Gave a Heavy Sign and Then He Went Back To Look at His Screen and Continue To Type Something For His Report I guess....

Not so Long His Done I Look at The Time On My wristwatch and Eunbi's School will End Any Minute Now Jungkook Stood Up and Put On His Long  Black Coat And I just Looked at Him He Walk Over To His Desk and Took My Long White Coat and Bag then Walked Over To Me..I Stood Up and He Gave Me My Bag While He Help Me To Put On My Coat..

Jungkook : Let's Go and Pick Up Eunbi
Y/n : Glad To Know That You Know When Her School ends Huh..
Jungkook : Of Course I Do..*Kiss*
-------------

Jungkook took His phone And Wallet anfd Put It Inside His Coat Inside Pocket Before He Walk Back To Me And Place His Hands On My Back Waist Then We Both walk Out from His Office He Of course Lock It And Be Began Walking Down The Hallway Everyone In The Company Bowed To Us Then We Made Out From The Building The Car Park In Front Of Us And Our Driver along With Our 2 Bodyguards Came Out and went In front Of Us Then Bowed To show some Respect For me and Jungkook Yeah This is What Our Life Is...

Jungkook : Carl (Driver).. Go Ride the Other Car With John and Spencer I'll Drive The One Just Follow us Behind..
Carl : Sure Mr.Jeon..
Jungkook : Spencer and John When We Get To Eunbi's School Guard All The Surrounding's..
John, Spencer : Yes Mr.Jeon
Jungkook : Good..Keys?
Carl : Here You Go Sir.
-------------

Carl Gave The Car Key To
Jungkook..Just Then Jungkook Unlocked The Car and Let Me In and Sit In The Front seat While He Went To The Other Side and Sit In The Driver Seat.. John, Spencer and Carl Also Went Inside The Other Car from The back Of Our Car..

Jungkook : Put Your Seatbelt's On Baby..
Y/n : okey...Wait Don't Tell Me Your Going To Drive Speed?
Jungkook : *Smirk* You Got It Right Baby Such A Smart Wife..Hold
Tight My Wife...
Y/n : Yahhh Jeon Jungkook!.
----------