|•Twenty-Nine•|

Jungkook POV•

It's Morning Already The Hyungs and Nonna's was At The House For now while I Stayed In here With Y/n To Accompany Her I don't want to leave here.. Me and Y/n was Done Taking a Breakfast...

Y/n : Baby?..
Jungkook : Yes Baby? You need Anything?
Y/n : Ani.. Can You Lay Down With me here?.
Jungkook : Sure Baby...
--------------

With that She Move a Bit By the way The Bed Is Big I Lay Down Beside Her I Pulled Her carefully Towards me She Place Her Head On My Shoulder while We Both Hugging Each Other... I then Inhale her Scent and Kiss Her Head...

Y/n : Baby Thank You For Staying With Me ... thank You For Not leaving me Alone...
Jungkook : Your Welcome Baby... That's What I Want to do .. I wanted To Spent my whole life with you and With our Baby Eunbi... I'm Lucky to Have You..
Y/n : *Smile* I Love You...
Jungkook : I Love You Too My Love...
-------------

With that She Look Up at me Then Smiled I did The Same Then We Kissed Each Other's Lips.. She Then Crawl To me.. And Kiss My Neck I chuckled and Moaned Softly..

Jungkook : Stop Baby.. Don't Let me Have a Boner in here..Or Else I'll Fuck you since It's been A Long Months Since We Have Sex..
Y/n : Hmmm But I also Missed It...
Jungkook : Well We Can't Also Do It Here The Nurse's and Doctors Can Come Anytime..
---------------

We Both look at Each Other and Chuckled at The Same Time We Cuddle in together...
While talking and Watching The Sky outside The Glass Window In the Room..

(Time Skip)

Eunbi Is Here With Us I Was Carrying Her Small Form Body While Y/n was Watching Us Both with a Smile Plastered In Her Beautiful Face...

Doctor : Anyways Y/n and Jungkook You Can Go Home Tommorow with Your Baby..But Y/n Just Don't work To much okey?.. You still Have To Rest..
Y/n : Got It Doc. Dont Worry Thank You..
Doctor : Your Welcome Anyways Excuse Us You Can Have You Baby All Day... The Nurse Will Just Dropped The Hospital Crib In here So That You Can Place Her In There When She Sleep...
Jungkook : Thank You Doc.
--------------

With that The Doctor Leave The Room I Gave Eunbi To Y/n And I Take Some Pictures For The Both Of Them and Of course To the Three Of Us.. Not so Long The Nurse Came In with tha Hospital Crib for Eunbi To use..
Me and Y/n spend our Time With Eunbi...

Time Skip *morning*

•Y/n POV•

I was Getting Prepare For Today So That We can Go Home Now The Oppa's and Unnie's Visit Last Night In Here and Soon Go home again Jungkook was Packing Our Stuff I was Done wearing My Clothes and Doing My Hair For My Face I Just Have My Natural Beauty Anyways this is What I Look Like..

J

J

ungkook : You Done Baby?
Y/n : Yeah You Too?
Jungkook : Yep.. I Just Can't Stop Looking At Our Little Princess...
Y/n : *Chuckled*.. Let's Go?
Jungkook : Sure..*Kiss*
--------------

With That I carry Eunbi While Jungkook Took The Bag That Full Of Our Clothes It's Just One Bag Okey Jungkook Then Placed His left Hand around My Waist And He Also Opened The Door For us We Then Walked Out from The Room and Walk Down To the Hallway...When we We're Outside We Hopped In the Car and Drove Off Back To The House.. I Miss The House Already...

Not so long We Arrived at the House Jungkook Open the Car Door For me I Steep Out from the Car while Carrying Eunbi In My Arms Us Three then Went Inside The House
When We Opened The Door Surprising By The Oppa's Unnie's and Jungkook's Mom A Lot Of Pinks Balloon a Lot Of Foods and a Lot Of Present That Must Be For Eunbi I Smile And Look at Jungkook who was Also Smiling At Me and Eunbi.. I Guess He Knows This Already...

All : Welcome Back!!
Jungkook's Mom : Oh God Can I Hold This little Baby?...
Y/n : Sure Mom..
Jungkook's Mom : Ohhh Such a Cute Girl She Looks like You Dear(Y/n) Beautiful.. And The Lips and Mole Was Your's Jungkook...
Jin : You Both Take a Seat We Have Present For Our Little Princess...
--------------

Me and Jungkook Smile To Them Then Jungkook's Mom Gave Back Eunbi to us Jungkook carry her and We Seat In The Couch Then They All Start Giving Us The Gift for Eunbi One By One... the Gift was all Cute Some Shoes Some Clothes Toys and More... Surely Eunbi will grow With Full of Love and Care From All Of Us In Here...

A/n : Hi Everyone Sorry For Not Posting Some Chapters Long Time I Was Again Busy on My Life Working On Something I Hope You All Understand... That's All I Can Say.. Stay healthy and Took care If Yourself Guys I Purple you All 💜 Love Yourself.. See You In The Next Chapter..