|•Twenty-five•|

Me and Jungkook Buy a Lot Of Clothes and Thing's For our Baby.. We Go a Lot of Different Stores Just Buying Some Crib Her Toys Clothes And More
And I'm So Tired..

Jungkook : Let's Rest Now I know Your Tired Let's Buy The Other Next Time..
Y/n : Okey.. But Can We Eat First?
Jungkook : Yes Of course baby... let's Go to a Restaurant.
Y/n : Hmmm Naee!!!
-------------

With that me and Jungkook Walk Thru the Restaurant.. We take seat and The waiter Come to us and Get our Foods Jungkook ordered and the Guy Left To Prepare our foods.. after some Couple Of Times Me and Jungkook Done Eating So We Decided To go Home... we walked Out from The Restaurant and Hump in His Car I put on my Seatbelt also Him Jungkook then Turned on the Engine and Soon Drove Off...

(TIME SKIP)

MORNING

•Jungkook's POV•

I Woke Up Early In the morning I slowly Opened my Eyes and Adjust By The Sunlight Hitting my Face I Looked at my side and Saw Y/n Still sleeping Peacefully... I Leaned Over and Kiss Her Lips and Forehead also I beand down To kiss Her Stomach where Our baby Was..

Jungkook(mind) : We will see you soon Baby I can't wait to see your Beauty You maybe Look like your mommy.. Stay Strong In There Okey Daddy and mommy Love you so Much And Forever will...
------------

I smile and Then slowly Stood Up not wanting Y/n to woke Up.. I went To our Bathroom and Took a Quick Warm Shower Then after taking a Shower I Wore my Clothes and I decided to cook Some Breakfast For us So I Went Downstairs and Enter the Kitchen Then I started Making the Ingredients..

•Y/n POV•

I Was Done Taking a Shower Just Now when Suddenly I Smell something I've Been Carving For I quickly Wore My clothes and Put on my make Up and Also Do My hair and This is What I Looked like...
(Just Imagine that Your Tummy Was Big In that Clothes)

I quickly Walk Out From the Room and Walk Downstairs Carefully I Entered the Kitchen and saw Jungkook Cooking And Serving The food In the Plate Then Put It in The Counter

I quickly Walk Out From the Room and Walk Downstairs Carefully I Entered the Kitchen and saw Jungkook Cooking And Serving The food In the Plate Then Put It in The Counter.. I Went To Him and Smile I kissed him Then I Smell the Food...

Y/n : Hmmm You cook The Food I Was Carving Right Now Baby...*Chuckled*
Jungkook : Oh Really Well Then Go Take a Seat so That We can Start Eating Now....
Y/n : Naeeee
----------

I went to the Chair and Wait For Jungkook to Done Cooking... after a While He Take a Seat Next to me and We Both Start Eating... We both Talk Together... and Yeah Anyway Jungkook and The Oppa's was Doing Our Baby's Room Next In Our Bedroom... We are Really Excited To see Our Baby What Do You Think She Will Look like Would She will Look Like me Or Will she Looked like Her Dad.. But It Doesn't Matter All We want for Her Was Healthy And More That's all We Could Ask For.. I hope We Will Be a Good Parent For our Little one...

A/n : Hey Guys Sorry For Not Updating A New Chapter after a Long Time Plss Forgive me.. But I'm Here Already Ready To Update Another Chapter... Anyways I want You Too Wait for my Updated With My New Book The "Love Game" plss Show me some Love and Support I missed You all And I Purple You all 💜