|•Twenty-Seven•|

•Jungkook POV•

It's been 9 Months now We Can't Wait So See Our Baby... And Now We are in the Living room Cuddling Since The Hyung's and Nonna's Was on the Pool.
I was Snuggling My Face To Y/n's Neck While Caressing Her Tummy...

Y/n : Baby?
Jungkook : Hmmm What Is It Baby?
Y/n : Let's Go out plss.
Jungkook : What?. No Baby Your 9 Months Pregnant The Baby Will Come Out anytime Soon...
Y/n : I know But I Just Want To have a Walk Since I've been here In the House For Many Months...Plss Let's go out Baby Plss Just This Time Before Our Baby Came Out..
Jungkook : ...*Sign* Okey Fine I can't Say No to you so Lucky you.. let's go and Changes our clothes..
-------------

•Y/n POV•

Me and Jungkook Went Here To our Room He Wore His Clothes and Then I Did my Light Make up and Do My Hair.. and Yeah This is What I Look Like

 and Yeah This is What I Look Like

I Walk Over To The Counter Where My Handy bag Was

I Walk Over To The Counter Where My Handy bag Was.. I Took my Phone and Wallet And Put it inside my Bag..
I walked Over To Jungkook who was in the Bed Sitting...

Y/n : Baby I'm Done...
Jungkook : ohhh Shit You look So Good babe...
Y/n : Tsk As Always Baby..*Chuckled*
Jungkook : Oh Well Then Gave me The Price..
Y/n : Your Reward Will Come Out Soon
*Chuckled*
Jungkook : Can't Wait *Giggled*
Y/n : Anyways Let's Go?..
Jungkook : Yeah.. Gave me your Bag I Don't Want you To carry It..
Y/n : but it's not that heavy...
Jungkook : Still Now Shhh just Gave it to me...
---------------

With that I Playfully Rolled my Eyes on Him And Gave Him The Bag He Placed His Right Hands On my waist Then We Both Went in To the Car...

(PARK)

Y/n : Baby Let's Go Seat In the Bench near in the Playground...
Jungkook : Okey Baby...
-------------

Me and Jungkook Took a Seat In there We were Watching Every Kids Playing
We Both Smiled Knowing That We will Gonna Have A Baby.. Jungkook then Beand Over to my Tummy Then Caressing it and Spoke...

Jungkook : Eunbi my Princess.. You will have a Lot of Friends over here..You and Your Friends Will be Playing As Long as You Want..
Y/n : Uh uh But Not All The time..
Jungkook : *Chuckled* Yeah Not All The Time.. Mommy and Daddy Can't wait To see You Baby... We Love you so so much.
Y/n : and Forever We will..
----------

We Continue Watching the Kids Playing and Sometimes Jungkook will take a Picture Of Us We Have Some Fun In The Park...Talking Over Our Baby What would she Be.. Talking Our Baby's Future...
After Some Hour's Spending Our Time In the Park.. We Both Decided to go Home... Me and Jungkook walk Over To the car and Drove off On the way back to Our House...

(Time skip) Dinner

Me jungkook Oppa's and The Unnie's Eat Our Dinner In The Dining Room..
Talking Together Laughing Together smiling Together.. I'm Really Lucky to Have Them By my Side For all My Struggles..they Stay With me... I can't Wish More but them..