|•Thirty-two•| 21+

A/n : Plss Read ...let me Get your attention Real Quick... okey First Of all Im Sorry for My wrong grammar in this Book and With this Really Bad Book I Write But Im really Trying all My Best Just To Finish This book and Pls Dont Judge my book And Saying That Im So Straight forward over to It.. it's Because I'm Really Busy I know I said That Almost Every Chapter but Pls Understand If You dont Like My Book Then Don't Read it Im Sorry Again... That's All I wanna Say Thank You For Giving Your Attention..

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Jungkook POV•

I looked at her from Head to Toe Seductively.. I Then Look back to her Beautiful Face and I saw Her with a Small Smirk plastered On her Lips I Quickly Then Pushed her down the Couch and Smashing my lips To her Without a Second She Kiss me Back... the Kiss was Full of Love and Passionate... I Roamed my Hands every Inch of her Body while Her Hands Was wrapped around My Neck While The Other was On My Shoulder Pulling me More Closer To Her I Pulled Out from The Kiss To Let her Breath for a Second... while She Was Catching some Air I Kiss Her Forehead

Not so Long She Turned me Around and Now She was In The Top Of Me ...She then Took Off Her Shirt and Bend Down And Kiss Me Down To my Jawline and Neck Leaving Some Cute Little Dark Hickeys.. I Moaned In the Pleasure She Gave me... She Gave Up For now I Looked at her and She not having a Lot Energy And I Dont want That Cause You Know... I Then Took Of My Polo and Pants then Throw It Somewhere In my Office... I Stood Up From The Couch With Her In My Arms Then I Pinned Her To the wall Before Taking Off Her Pants as Well and Now We are Both wearing Our Undergarments I Let Her Wrapped Her Legs around my Hips...

Y/n : Did You Lock The Door?
Jungkook : Yes Baby I Did..
-------------

With That I Kiss Her Lips and Move Down To her Jawline to Her Chest Sucking On It Leaving Dark Hickeys..I Like How She Moaned She Travel Her Hands To My Hair and Arching Her Back To The Wall By The Pleasure.. After I Suck Her I Sneak My Hands To Unclipped Her Bra and Took it off I Bit My Lip Seeing Her Boobs.. Its Been a While.. I Then Squeeze It And Pinch Her Nipples and She Moan Loud I Smirk And Just Look At Her Face and Kiss Her..

I Then Carry Her and Walk Over To My Other Table And Let Her Sit In My Desk I Then Took Off My Underwear And My Dick Spring Out she Smirk And Lick Her Lips...

Jungkook : Get On Your Knees and Suck Me Hard Baby..
-----------

With That She Jump Down and On Her Knees She Look at My Dick For a While Before Grabbing It With Her Small Hands and Pumped It Up and Down I Let My Head Fall Back In Pleasure and I Close My Eyes Moaning I Then feel Her Tongue licking The Tip Of My Dick...

Jungkook : Stop Teasing Me and Suck It Right Away...
Y/n : As You Wish My Husband..*Smirk*
-----------

After She Said That She Put My Dick Inside Her Mouth Giving Me a Rough Blowjob I was Moaning Mess Now Probably Every workers Can Hear Me But I Don't Care I'm Enjoying My Time With My Wife.. Not So Long I Shoot My Seeds Inside Her and She Swallow It All I Smiled at Her and Help Her Stand Up She Smashed Her Lips To Mine Letting Me Taste My Cumm.. I then Pulled Down Her Panties Revealing Her Pink tight pussy I Smirk and Sneak My Hands To Touch It.. She flinched a Bit and I Then Insert A Finger Inside Her She Moaned Loud And Let Her Head Fall In The Back I Leaned Towards And Suck Her Neck...

Y/n : F-Fuck Baby!!! Ahhhh Yes Yes...
Jungkook : moan For me Loud honey!..
Y/n : Fuck!!! Mr.Jeon!!!
Jungkook : Ohhh I Like That Mrs.Jeon Go On Moaned for me Loud Let Them Hear You...
Y/n : Ughhhh ahhh-Ahhh Yes Yes I'm Gonna cum Ba-Baby!!!
Jungkook : Cum In My Fingers Mrs.Jeon
--------------

Then She Cum In My Fingers I Pulled Them Out and Lick Her Cum...

Jungkook : Still Taste Sweet Honey.. Now Spread Your Legs More Wide I Won't Be Easy On You...
---------------

She Obeyed Me and Spread Her Legs Wide I Grabbed My Dick And Pumped It Few Times Before I Put My Tip In Her Entrance I Tease Her A Bit By Swirling My Dick Around Her Pussy...

Y/n : Fuck Jungkook Just Put It In.!..
Jungkook : Is My Wife being Impatient?
Y/n : Yes I Am My Pussy Is Carving For Your Big Fucking Dick..
---------------

I Smirk I Liked Her Dirty Talks So Without Giving any Warning For My Wife I Smashed My Dick Inside Her She Moaned So Loud and I Did Too Ughhh It Feel So Fucking Good I Continue To Thrust Harder And Deeper To Her...

Y/n : Ohh My Godd Ughhh So Fucking Big!!!
Jungkook : How are You Still So Tight Baby?!!
--------------

I Fastened My Pace and We Both are Moaning Loud and mess Skin Slapping and Moaning Loud Field the Room Of My Office Even In Outside Of My Office Can Be Heard...Not so Long My Dick was Twitching And It Means I'm Almost There I Even Fastened Thrus Than Before.. Y/n Was Bouncing Because How I Thrust so Hard

Y/n : Ahhhhh Fuckkk!!!! baby Im Gonna c-cum!!!! Ahhhh Ah-Ughhh!
Jungkook : Just Hold It A Little Bit More Baby I'm Almost there Ughh!!...You Can Cum Now..
----------

With That She Cum All Over My Dick While I Cum Inside Her I Lean My Face Towards Her Neck and Gave Small Kisses While she hug Me I Still Thrusting Inside her Slowly Making Sure I Shoot All My Seed Inside her..

Jungkook : I Love You My Mrs.Jeon Y/n
Y/n : I Love you Too Mr.Jeon Jungkook.. Now Pulled Out We will Pick Up Eunbi From School Later...
------------

I Gave Her One Last thrust and Pulled Out I Then Kiss Her Forehead and Lips Then Help her Get down From My Desk
I Grabbed Her Clothes and Help Her To Wear It And Still I Keep Giving Small Kisses To Her I'm Really obsessed to her
when She was On Her Clothes I Put My Underwear on along With My pants While She Took my Polo and Help Me To Wear It...Such A Wife Material *Smile*
When I Was Done Wearing My Clothes She Walk To Over To My Desk and To took The Telephone and Dialed on It

Y/n : Please Dropped Some Coffee Here In Mr.Jeon's Office.....I Cup of While Coffee then 1 Cup of Black coffee and Dont Forget to Put Some 5% of Sugar In It.... Please Make It Fast..

And With That She End The Call She Really Know What I Like I Smile To her and She Did The Same Then Walk over To Me And Fixed My Tie I Am Really Lucky To Have Her as My Wife...