|•Twenty-two•|

•Y/n POV•

I Was Got Discharge In the Hospital Yesterday Now Im Back Home It's Nice Being In here Though.. I Really Hate Hospital's To be Honest... I was Done Taking a Shower Lately Now I Walk Towards Our Closet and Wore My clothes But Before I put on My Clothes I Took a Glanced on my Tummy on the Mirror I Careless It and Smile...

Y/n's Mind : I Know You Came To Mommy and Daddy So Early Baby... But We Will Make You Grow up With such Full of Love and Care.. I dont Care What People Will Tell Us As Long as You are With us.. I love You Baby and We Will Always Will...
--------------

My Tummy grow a Bit and Then I decided To Wore my Clothes and Put some make Up and Do My Hair Me and the Unnie's Decided To Go In the Beach But We are Not going to swim The Oppa's only..

I Walked Downstairs And Saw The Unnie's Waiting For me I Walk Towards them and they Quickly Hold My Hands and Smile On Me

Unnies : Good Morning Y/n-sshi!!!
Y/n : Good Morning..
Unnies : Good Morning Baby!!
Y/n : *Chuckled*
Jennie : Anyways Let's Go
--------

We all Walk Out From The House and Went to the Beach.. We Then Seat in the Chairs On the Side With an Big Umbrella on it we Saw The Oppa's Having Fun Me and The Unnie's Talk Together while Looking at them..
Some Time past By We The Oppa's Walk To Us They Greet me and I Chuckled at them and Also Did the Same.. Jisso and Jennie Unnie order some Juice and Fruits For all Us Jungkook Seat next to me and I grabbed the Towel and wiped his Wet body and Hair...

Y/n : Are You Having Fun?
Jungkook : *Nodded* Did You Eat Breakfast already?
Y/n : Naee Me and The Unnie Eat Already..
Jungkook : Good Cause I Don't Want My Two Baby Got sick..
Y/n : *Chuckled*
--------------

We all Talked and Enjoy the Moment together While Drinking our Juice and Eating our Fruits... Jungkook Was Being so Overprotective To me Since Yesterday... And I like It..

(TIME SKIP) House

Me and Jungkook was In Our Room Now.. Jungkook was Playing Some Video Games While Me was Scrolling On My Phone Our Should We Say Also Jungkook's Phone.. He Didn't Mind It at All We Both Touch Each Other's Phone's We Both trust Each Other's
While I Was Scrolling on my phone Jungkook's Phone Vibrate I Took it and Open it.. And I Saw Some Unknown Message...

•Text•

Unknown : Hi Kookie.. By the way I saw You In the Beach Lately Your Having Fun Swimming in the water With the Oppa's I was about to approach You But I couldn't.. I miss You Anyways I Hope Too See You around Again..

•End Text•

I Was Wondering and I'm A Little bit mad.. I Took a Glanced on Jungkook But his Still Focused on the Tv Playing
So I decided to Reply This Number..

•Text Message•

Jungkook(You) : Hello May I Know You?

(Few Seconds Later)

Unknown : Ohhh You Forgot me Already? How Sad But Okey Maybe You just Delete my Number Anyways Im Yuna Your Ex Girlfriend Remember now.?

Jungkook (You) : OH YEAH I REMEMBER NOW.!

Yuna : Finally Omg Kookie I Missed you so Much.. To be Honest I Still Love You and I Want you back To me..Im Sorry For our Broke up I know It's my fault and I Regret it Plss.. Can We Meet Tommorow I wanna Tell You Something...

Jungkook(You) : Sure.. I Guess Yuna I'll tell Jungkook...

Yuna : What do You mean Your Gonna Tell Jungkook?... you are Jungkook

Jungkook (You) : Ohh Your Wrong about it This is Kim Y/n Jungkook's Girlfriend...😏 its nice to meet you and Have a Text With You Again Yuna

Yuna : Y/n? NAMJOON, JIN, AND TAEHYUNG'S little sister Right?

Jungkook(You) : Uhuh.. Good Job about that.. Anyways I have To Go And Dont Worry I'll Tell Jungkook about it...😏

Yuna : No Y/n No need...

Jungkook(You) : Dont be Yuna.. Come Tommorow Mall I guess Let's Meet.. If You dont Come I'll be So Disappointed For you.. So See You

•End Text•

I smirk and Put down Jungkook's Phone I stood Up and Crawl behind him And Hug Him from the back.. He Giggle at me and Then exit The Game and Put down The Controller In the Table.. Jungkook Then Turned around and Face me He Hold my Cheeks and Kiss My Lips... I Look at him and Didn't Respond back on the kiss.. he looked at me With Concern...

Jungkook : Are You Okey Baby?
Y/n :...........
Jungkook : Hey I'm Worried about you what's Wrong...
Y/n : ........Yuna Text On your Phone and said That She still love you and she want you back and She Even Regret Breaking up on you... And Real Quick She Want to meet you Tomorrow to explain Everything...*Rolled your Eyes*
Jungkook : .....Baby You know I don't want To be With her anymore right? You know I dont Love Her... And Plus I have you now and We have A baby How can I leave you.. Like I always Said I will always Love you and No one Else I Only focus my eyes On you Nothing else And All My Attention was In you and Pur Baby...
Y/n : I know But I'm Just Mad Thinking That She Loves you She Missed you and Even Want you back...
Jungkook : Dont be Baby
Y/n : Fine... but still We are Going to meet her Tommorow I want To see Her Face after a Long Time...
Jungkook : Okey If That Was My Baby Wants.. But dont be To Stress and Mad about it It's bad for our Baby Okey?..
Y/n : *Nodded*
Jungkook : I love You Baby and Also You Baby...
Y/n : We Love you too..
------------

A/n : Sorry for the Late Update Everyone I'm just really Busy This Days... I hope You like this Story so Far
And For those Still Dont know I have One book The "HIS MAFIA QUEEN" And I'm still Working On It I hope you will like it.. That's all for Today See you in the next Chapter Everyone I Purple you all 💜