|•Twenty-One•|

•Jungkook POV•

Me and The Hyung was Resting In The  Bench Because Of How Tired We are..
When We We're Talking Jin Hyung's Phone rang He Answered It and Then Namjoon said to Put it On Loud Speaker and He Did

•On the Phone

Jisoo : Hello Jin Babe?
Jin : Yes..  Babe any Problem?
Jisoo : Uhmmm Actually Me and The Girls are In The Hospital Now..
Jin : What?! what Happened?!
Jisoo : Y/n Fainted This Morning and Throwing up and We Got worried about her so We called the ambulance
And they Took Her Here... can you Just come With here Along with the Others?
Jin : Okey Okey Wait us There Tell me The Address
Jisso : *********St. hospital
Jin : Okey We'll Be There In a Minute Bye Love You
Jisso : I love You Too

•End Call•

When the Call End I Quickly stood Up and Run To our Car And The Others Followed me We Quickly Drove To the Hospital... after Some Time we arrived We Quickly Run Inside and Went To her room When I enter The Room I saw The Nonna's Seating On the Couch Who was In the Corner of The Room and There I saw My Baby Laying down In the Bed Sleeping...

Jungkook : Did The Doctor Already Told You what's Wrong With her?*Tearing*
Jisoo : Yes...
Jungkook : Then What?
Jisoo : Jungkook Babe Guys.. Y/n is... 1 week Pregnant...
--------

I was Shocked When Jisoo Nonna Say That Along with the Others.. I'll be A Dad?... Right on This Young Age?.. Is She Fine With It?

Jungkook : *Still Shocked* D-did She Knows t-this Already? Is S-he Fine Wi-th it?
Rose : Jungkook  She was Crying Mess.. She said To us That She Is Not Ready To be a Mom In this Young Age...
----------

I Looked Down and Placed my Hands On my Head Feeling Frustrated... I Looked back to Jin , Namjoon, And Taehyung And Say Sorry To them They are still shocked and disappointed... And I Get it...  It's also my Mistake Though... the Nonna's Tell Us Everything And They Said They Will Support us and Believe us That We will be a Good Parents to our Baby... Until Some Time past By Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung Hyung Forgive me and Also Said that They Will Support us.. My tears fall Down im so Thankful To have Them In my life Especially my Baby and Our Soon To be Son/Daughter... I hope She Will Accept Our Baby.. and We Both Together Will Make our Baby Grow up along with The Nonna's and Hyung's...

(TIME SKIP)

Y/n woke Up and We all went To her Jin Namjoon and Taehyung kiss Her Head And Comfort her And Tell Then That They Will not be Mad at Her Cause She Is Pregnant... Y/n Then Look at me With a Teary Eyes and I Quickly Kissed her Head...

Jin : Will Gave you some Time To Talk Together.. We Will be Just Outside the Room
Namjoon : Guys Let's Go...
---------

After The Nonna's And Hyung's Walk Out From the Room I Hold Y/n's Hand She Quickly Spoke To me...

Y/n : J-Jungkook You Wont Leave Me Right?.. You will Stay With me Right?..
Jungkook Im Scared.. *Crying*
Jungkook : Shhhh Baby Of course I wont Leave You.. Me make a Promise Right?.. and I Told You So many Times That I love You and I forever Will..
Y/n : Jungkook Im Scared What If I wont be a Good Mom To our Baby We Are still in a Young Age Jungkook I dont know what to do..
Jungkook : Dont say That.. You Will be a Good Mother to our Baby.. We are All In this Together.. Me You Nonna's and the Hyung's Will Let Our Baby Grow up in a Good Way.. So Dont say that Okey...
Y/n : I love You *Tears Fall Down*
Jungkook : I Love you Too *Kiss Her*
----------

After The Talk Y/n Stop Crying and I make Her Smile By Making Joke's... The Hyung's and Nonna's Went back Inside and we have Some Time Together... I promise to myself That I will love Our baby With all of my heart along with Y/n and The Others and Our Baby Will Grow Full of Love and Care.. Im a Dad Already and Im Lucky cause Y/n was The Mother of Our Baby..