!NEWS!

This chapter or i dont know what to call it but it will be a chapter on the reader s' quirk and other information that I just wanna add in here because why not this is my book!

So yes this is a Bakugou x reader book and assuming you have read these before the reader is y/n wow shocking am i right.

Now before i continue i know i had another bakugou x reader book but that is now DISCONTINUED because i didnt have any interest to the plot or solution anymore.

BUT ONE NIGHT i had an idea to do ANOTHER bakugou book because i dont wanna disappoint my awesome readers sooooo why not do a simple way for to people to fall in "love" which is why in this book Bakugou will be y/ns tutor!

Y/n isn't ordinary because she is the one and only Denki (pikachu) Kaminari s twin sister and they both strive to be heros but only one sibling gets into 1-a and the other stuck in 1-b. I know right sad!

So anyways our poor y/n experiences some problems along her way in UA in her class and since Denki is dumb himself he cannot help her. No one else is willing to help her because she is slightly bullied at school for her smarts and even in her household by her family.

What better way to ask the most HOT HEADED PERSON in the show for help? Twists n turns happen along the way but y/n figured it out or Bakugou did.(?)

AND FOR WHAT I MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN UNTIL THE FUTURE IS that it will go up until they graduate and become pro heros and do other things ya know that adults do..... But i wont get into to details. Sooo yeah....

Heres y/ns quirk andddd yeah das it hope you enjoy!

Y/ns quirk

Calming palm:
This quirk allows its user and holder to enable and unable it anytime they feel like doing so. With just the palm of their hand they can make anyone or anything calm down within their hold.

Useful am i right?

Hope you like the book readers!!!!!!!