One

Veronica's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. I sighed and turned it off. I sighed once again when my phone started buzzing like crazy I knew it was my friends. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. Yup! It's my friends. In the group chat.

Besties

Bombshell: Do I need to drag you out of your house this morning, Veronica?

V: What? No!

Purple Gemstone: I think she'll do it anyways. You know Cheryl.

Archikins: Ronnie, do you want to walk to school with me?

V: Sure!

Archikins: Great! Betty, do you want to come?

Why is he asking Betty to come along? Nevermind! They're bestfriends. What was I thinking?

B: Sure!

V: Well, I just woke up and I need to
get around so goodbye.

Archikins: When should we come by?

V: Give me about an hour. Then
you can come.

I put my phone down and started to get around. I'm just glad this is my last year of highschool. Then I can get out of this town. It's not a bad town. The people are nice, but it's what happens in it.

After almost an hour, there was a knock at the door. I saw Archie and Betty. I smiled at both of them and kissed Archie.

"Let's go." I said and we started walking to school.

Once we got to school, we found Cheryl, Toni and Kevin. I quickly hugged both Cheryl and Toni.

"I've missed you guys!" I said.

"Yeah, we only just came back from our trip to days ago and we have to come to school. Sorry we couldn't see you guys before." Toni said. I shook my head.

"Your fine." I said.

"So..." Kevin said. We all sighed and smiled.

"What is, Kevin?" I asked.

"We are getting a new teacher for one of our classes this year." He said.

"Wait, huh? Really?" Betty asked.

"Yup! Male, probably mid-twenties--" he was cut off by Cheryl.

"How do you know all this Kevin?" She asked.

"I saw him. Does anybody have 3rd period English?" He asked.

"I do." I said.

"Thank God! At least I'll know somebody in that class." He said. I just smiled and the bell rang.

"I'll see you guys." I said and walked off. I walked to my first class and started my first day of my senior year.

Skipping to 3rd period