Sixty-six

Veronica's POV

I woke up in Jughead's arms like I used to. It's been so long since I've been like this. I've missed this so much. I've missed him. I just looked at my left hand and smiled. I looked at the room we're in and just smiled. This is a good way to come back from college. A new home, a boyfriend who proposes and finds our that you are starting a family. This isn't exactly how I thought my life would end up, but it did.

I slowly started to get up, but I was pulled back. I laughed a little. And tried again, but I was pulled back again. I tried honest time, but was pulled back.

"Jughead!" I said.

"I don't want you leaving me. We can lay in bed all day. Besides, you just got back and you just be exhausted." He said. I giggled a little.

"I only am a little. But I have bags to unpack and clothes to put away and wash. I need to do a lot, baby." I told him. He sighed and stayed quiet for a minute.

"I'll do it. You stay in bed and don't move n inch and I'll do it all for you," he said. I shook my head.

"No, you are not doing that. You went through the trouble of making me a scavenger hunt for yesterday. And it's my stuff." I told him. He got on top of my and I smiled up at him, biting my lip a little.

"I am doing it no matter what you say. I don't care. I am doing it," he said. I sighed.

"Fine whatever you can do it," I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you," he got up. "Now don't move one inch  off that bed, beautiful. I'll be watching you." I rolled my eyes as he left the room.

He actually did everything for me. And it surprisingly only took him about a hour and a half. I was impressed. He layed next to me again and I smiled at him.

"Jug," I said.

"What, baby?" He asked.

"I want food," I said.

"Of course you do," he said. I laughed a little. "What do you want?"

"I would like Pops food. I haven't had that in forever." I asked him. He smiled.

"You got it. I'll be back in a little while." He said and left. While he was gone I texted everybody. Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, Betty and Archie. When he got back, I was happy and excited. We ate in bed and he asked me what I did while he was gone.

"All I did was text the others and that was it. Nothing too special," I told him. He was just looking at me. I smiled when I noticed this. "What? What is it, Jughead? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, I'm just admiring the beautiful woman I'll be marrying. Which is the same woman who is carrying our child." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, my God! Here we go." I muttered.

"What?" He asked. "Do you not like me complementing you?"

"No, I do, I just don't know how to reply to it," I told him.

"You don't need to," he said and kissed me. I kissed him back. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

Thank you JeronicaLover18 for a lot of help with any chapter padt thirty-six. I really appreciate the help.