Five

Jughead's POV

"That quick?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, shut the door." I said and she did. "What is it you needed to talk about? Take your time." I said. She sighed.

"My... my friends are being real annoying. They're are saying things and I don't know what to do." She said. I nodded.

"Okay? Well, what did they tell you?" I asked.

"It's stupid, but they told me my boyfriend is cheating on my with my bestfriend." She said with a small laugh. I smiled a little. "And I didn't know if I should talk to them or not. Or should I only talk to one of them. I don't know." I nodded again and suggested somethings to her. She left and I sighed. When she said boyfriend I kind if felt heartbroken and rejected. I mean, I did see them in the hall the other day. I felt angry and jealous for some reason. What is happening? I better not by falling for a student. That's not right! But I can't help it. She is so beautiful! All I want, is to be able to kiss her and to hold her. I don't even know why. I just do. Since She's a student I know She don't feel the same way. Ugh! Why is life like this? Why is my life like this?

The day went on as normal. Just fine. Not really! I'm not sure what to do anymore. All I know is that this little crush, is not going away anytime soon.

Veronica's POV

"Veronica, where'd you go earlier?" Betty asked. Her and Archie just found me as I was at my locker.

"Earlier?" I asked her.

"At lunch." She said. I sighed and looked down.

"It was nothing. Nowhere." I said and looked at them.

"Okay then?" She said. "What were you and the others talking about then?"

"Again nothing." I lied again. She rolled her eyes and looked at Archie.

"Hey, Archie, wanna walk home with me?" She asked. I sighed and looked down the other side of the hall and saw the teacher. He looked at the two then back at me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I looked at the two. "We're going. Bye, V!" Betty said and they left. I sighed and looked back down the hall. He was gone. I sighed and agian and went home. I started homework, but I didn't finish. I got too tired and lazy. I layed in bed and starred at the ceiling. My mind slowly wandered off to the new teacher. Why can't I get him out of my head? For some reason, I really just want to... kiss him. I really shouldn't be thinking about this. I had to force myself to stop thinking like that and go to sleep. At least tomorrow's Saturday. I somt have to deal with school or anything.

~~~~~

I woke up and sighed in disappointment of waking up. I got up and got around then grabbed my phone.

Besties

V: Does anyone what to go
to Pop's with me?

Kev: I'll go with you. Ot I can
meet you there. Which ever is
good.

V: Perfect, Kev! Thank you!
I'll meet you there in about
ten minutes, maybe?

Kev: Alright!

Purple Gemstone: Why are you two
up at eight in the morning. You just
woke me up. Quit blowing up my phone!

V: Shut up, Toni! I just wanted
somebody to go to Pop's with.

Purple Gemstone: Oh, then I'll come
with you guys!

Kev: ...

I put my phone down and rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with my friends. Well, not sometimes. More like all the time!

I met Kevin at Pop's and Toni came a few minutes later. We talked and hung out for a while. Then, the door to Pop's opened and the bell chimed.

"What's he doing here?" Keving mumbled. I turned back and sae the new teacher.

"Maybe for something to eat, duh!" Toni said.

"I wonder if he grew up here." Kevin said. He looked over and we locked eyes. This time though, I didn't look away. I bit my lip a little. Then he looked away. I sighed and lokked back at the other two. They were both looking at me.

"What was that?" Kevin asked.

"What was what?" I asked.

"That aggressive eye fucking." Toni said.

"What?!" I almost yelled. I was kinda shocked that they said anything. "Toni, what are you talking about?" I asked a little quieter now.

"What? You two were starring at each other pretty hard. I could feel the lust and passion." I sighed and rolled my eyes as she said this.

"Toni, he's a teacher." I said. She just shrugged, but didn't say anything more. I turned back and watched as he left. I noticed him glace at me, but he quickly left. I sighed quietly. What am I doing?