Two

Jughead's POV

Dammit! I'm running a little late to work. I can't be late. It's my first day of teaching. Ugh! I quickly grabbed my stuff and got dressed. I've missed my first two classes.

Once I got to the school, the bell had rung. "Fuck!" I muttered under my breath. I quickly made my way to my classroom.

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I walked in. "I am Mr. Jones. You're English teacher." I trailed off as I turned around when I locked eyes with a girl sitting in the middle of the classroom. Oh, my God. She is beautiful. She quickly looked away from me and at the dude sitting next to her. I snapped out of it and continued on. But every so often I would look at her. What has gotten into me? She's my student!

When class was over and everyone was leaving, I, creepily, watched as she walked out. She is so beautiful. I sighed.

As the day went on, I kept seeing her walking down the halls, by herself or with friends.

When it was lunch, I found her sitting and talking with friends. I know I might seem like a total creep, but she's beautiful! I can't look away from her. To try not to get caught, or look any creepier than I already do, I walked away and went to my classroom. I sighed as I sat down. My life is fucked. This isn't how my first year of teaching was supposed to go.

Once that final bell rang and all the students had left my classroom, I was free! Who knew the first day could be so stressful? I guess I'm just now figuring out.

When I got home I was almost five. Being back in the town I used to live in, in my younger ages is kind of strange actually. But it's all the same. Nothing changed all that much.

I eventually got up and left. I found myself at Pop's. I saw the girl from in my class walk out. She didn't notice me, but I noticed her. She looked stressed, freaked out and nervous all at the same time. What's on her mind. I thought about talking to her, but that would just be weird. Right?

I walked into Pop's and ordered what I always got. I was there for a while before I even thought about leaving. When I got home I got around and went to bed.

Veronica's POV

I woke up in Archie's arms. I smiled and looked at him. He kissed me lightly.

"Morning, beautiful." He said. I continued smiling and layed my head back down.

"I don't wanna move." I complained. He chuckled.

"Its only the second day of school, Ronnie. We don't wanna be late do we?" He asked. I sighed.

"No, I guess not." I mumbled. I hot up and started to get around for the day. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me from behind. I smiled.

"Hi." I said with a small giggle. He slowly started to kiss my neck. "Archie, let me get around!"

"Okay. Okay." He said and backed away.

When we were around, we left for school. We got there and tried to keep away from everybody else.

"Veronica, there you are!" I heard Betty say. I looked behind me and saw her.

"Yes, Betty?" I asked.

"I called you last night after you left Pop's. I was wondering why you left so fast. I think I know now." She said looking at Archie. I know she likes Archie. She's said she doesn't, but she does. I see it in her eyes. "I'll talk to you later." She said and walked off. I then pulled Archoe closer and kissed him. It was more of a makeout. I slightly opened my eyes and looked over. I saw the new teacher looking at us. I quickly pulled away from the kiss. Out of the corner of my eye he I saw him walk away. Archie looked at me.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing." Then the bell rung. I sighed. "See you later, maybe." I said and walked off.

Classes started and the day felt slow. I don't like slow days. They are painful. And its only the second day, too. This isn't okay.

When third period started, it wa the same as yesterday. Except I had butterflies and I was nervous for some reason. He would walk around the room and everytime he would walk by me I would get even more nervous and my face began to turn a little red.

"Hey, you okay?" Kevin whispered to me. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"You just looked a little nervous or something." I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I told him.

"Quiet." It was the teacher. I bit my lip a little as he walked off. He sat at his desk and he looked at me. I looked at him. I quickly looked away. Just like yesterday. I sighed. What is happening?