Fifteen

Monday
Veronica's POV

I woke up to my alarm and remembered it was Monday. I sighed and my phone buzzed. It was Archie.

Archie

A: I'm sorry, Veronica! Please answer my calls. I never ment to hurt you!

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He wants to apologize now? Really!? I quickly got around for school and texted Toni.

Toni

V: Want to walk to school with me?

T: Yeah, you coming to us? Or are we coming to you?

V: You guys can come to me. Besides, I have something I need to do anyways

T: Okay, see you in a bit

V: Okay

I decided to text Archie back. Just to see what he wants.

Archie

V: What do you want?

He responded immediately.

A: I think we should talk in person

V: No, I don't want to see you.

A: This would be better if I said it in person.

V: Whatever! If you can find me at school then we'll talk.

Then there was a knock at the door. It was Cheryl and Toni. We started walking to school and my phone was buzzing non-stop. I know its Archie. I knew I shouldn't have texted him back. Why did I do it?

"Who's texting you and won't stop?" Cheryl said looking at my phone in my hand. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean, it could be Archie. He texted me this morning. I ignored him though." I told them.

"You should just block him." Toni said. I kind of argue with her.

"True." I said.

"What did he want?" Cheryl asked.

"He was saying sorry and that he wanted to meet me. I told him if he could find my he could talk to me." I said.

"I thought you said you didn't text him back." Toni said.

"Well, I did. But he won't be able to find me. I have my hiding spots in this school. So have nobody come looking for me." I told them.

"Okay, where are you hiding?" Cheryl asked.

"Nowhere. Just places." I told them. When we got to school, I snuck around trying to avoid Archie. He was waiting outside the students lounge. For me I'm guessing. I quickly made my way to Jughead's classroom. I quickly shut the door.

"What is going on?" He asked immediately. I looked at him.

"I'm hiding." I said.

"Why? And from who?" He asked.

"My ex boyfriend. He texted me asking if we could text. I said if he could find me. I snuck around him to get here." I said, walking over to him. He smiled.

"Well, I wanted to do this anyways..." he said and kissed me. I kissed him back. He slowly pulled away. I smiled and blushed a little. He chuckled. "Awe." I hid my face in my hands and leaned into him. He wrapped him arms around me. "This is amazing." He said. I just smiled and enjoyed being in his arms.

"I hate that the bell will be ringing soon." I said and he sighed.

"Dont remind me." He said then shushed me.

"Don't shush me!" I said and laughed a little. He laughed too.

"Shush!" He teased. I turned around was about to leave. He gently grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bell is ringing in a minutes I better go." I said. He shook his head.

"Just wait one second." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back until the bell rang a few seconds later. The kiss lasted a little longer than the bell.

"Okay, I have to go." I told him and he sighed.

"Yeah, okay." He said

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it." I told him.

"At a time where I can't kiss you." He said. I just giggled a little.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." I said and left. Why am I enjoying this? This isnt okay. He's so kind and soft. He understands me. He knows nothing but he understands me. That's amazing. Then the day went on as normal. Kind of.