Twenty-Five

A few months later (specifically 2)
Veronica's POV

"I don't get it! How are passing all of your classes?" Kevin asked me. I looked at him with a smiled, but I'm really confused.

"Umm, maybe because school just started not to long ago." I told him. He scoffed.

"But.. okay, yeah." He said. "Okay, but in English!"

"You speak the language." I said.

"Well, the class isn't what is says it is." He said.

"Okay, what do you have on that class?" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"We aren't talking about it." He said. I laughed quietly.

"Are you struggling in your classes this year, Kev?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Maybe a little." He mumbled.

"Would you like me to help this weekend?" I asked. He nodded.

"Would you please." He said. I sighed and smiled.

"Yes, now I have to go. I'll see you after school." I said and got up, walking away. I walked to Jughead's room.

Yes, we are still together. I don't know why, but it's really surprising. It's been half on the school year and we're still together. Almost five months. I appreciate Archie cheating on me. None of my friends know. I've been to his trailer one other time. It was a few weeks after the second time. I enjoy being with him. He hasn't asked about my parents since that Staurday. Nobody has. He's the best. I think I love him. I've had to go to his class less often in the morning and not stay as long or at all after his class. Just not to make anyone suspicious.

"Hey," he said walking over to me. I smiled at him and shut the door. He lightly kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled at him when he pulled away. "I hate that you aren't coming everyday anymore."

"Well, you don't want to get caught do you?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Yeah, you're right." He mumbled. I smiled and nodded.

"I know I am." I said. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Don't be like that." He said, pulling me closer to him. I giggled quietly. "You're beautiful."  He said. I smiled. "Come over Friday."

"I would love to, but I need to help Kevin with school. He says he needs help and I promised to come over this weekend." I told him. He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, it's good you're helping a friend." He said.

"I'm sorry, Jug." I said. He shook his head.

"It's fine." He said. "We always have other weekends." I nodded.

"We have a break next week." I said. "And my family has a cabin a few hours outside of town. If you're able or willing maybe we could just spend time together there?" I asked him. I bit my lip nervously. He smiled.

"Yeah, absolutely." He said. I smiled, too, and kissed him.

"I'll text you later." I said.

"You're leaving already?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, you don't want to get us caught do you? I know I don't." I said and left.

After school, I went to Pop's with Cheryl, Toni, Kevin. We didn't talk about much. Well, I didn't. I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy trying to figure out next week because we're poo ut of school Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and we go back Monday. We could leave Thurday afternoon and then leave to come back Sunday morning, I guess. It doesn't matter though. I still have a whole week to figure this out. It's only Wednesday. I was quickly brought out of my thoughts by someone shaking me. I looked over at Toni.

"What?!" I asked her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I was thinking about the break. Now let me keep thinking, please." I said.

"What, do you have plans for the break?" Cheryl asked. I nodded.

"Maybe. I don't know yet. And no, they won't be involving you guys so don't even ask." I said.

"Well, why not?" Kevin asked. I sighed.

"Because they just don't. I said they don't." I told him. "I'm gonna go so I can think better." I said, getting up and left. I did leave to think better, but I also left because I just don't want to be here right now. Especially with them.

Juggie

V: I think I have a plan set up.

J: Tell me

V: We can leave Thursday afternoon then leave Sunday morning, maybe. Unless you have to leave before that.

J: That's perfect

V: Great!

Sorry for such the big time skip randomly. I just wanted this story get somewhere already. Like get somewhere good.