Ten

Veronica's POV

All day, all I could think about was the almost kiss I had with Jughead. Jughead. Why does that make him even hotter. While in his class I just kept looking at him and looked at me. I know that's what happens everytime I'm in his class, but this time it was different. I just wanted to kiss him so badly.

Once lunch came, Betty and Archie sat with us. By now, everybody in the school Knows they're together. But what they think is that Archie and I have been broken up for months because that's what they told everybody. Cheryl, Toni and Kevin still sat with them. Toni looked at me and I walked off.

"Veronica!" She almost yelled and caught upto me. "Veronica."

"What, Toni?!" I asked.

"What happened between you and Archie?" She asked as Cheryl and Kevin woaked upto us. I shook my head and looked away from her.

"You... you guys were right." I said.

"Right about what?" Kevin asked. I sighed and started to tear up a little.

"Archie was cheating on me." I said and looked at Cheryl and Toni. "And it was with Betty."

"Oh, Veronica!" Toni said and hugged me. "When did you find out?" I pulled out of the hug.

"This morning. I found them in an empty classroom." I said.

"Why didn't you come to us?" Cheryl asked.

"I-I... I was upset! I didn't really know where to go. I'm still upset!" I said. Toni tried to hug me again, but I backed away. "No! I don't want to feel sad or upset about this anymore." I said.

"Veronica, you just broke up with Archie. If you need time, take it." Kevin said. I rolled my eyes.

"I've taken my time, okay?!" I almost yelled. They kind of backed up. The classroom door we were standing next to opened and Jughead walked out.

"What's going on out here?" He asked and looked at me. I just looked down.

"Nothing." Kevin said. I looked at him.

"Are you sure everything is fine?" He asked. I looked back at him and he was looking at me. I shook my head.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I said. He nodded and looked at the other three. He sighed and then looked at me.

"Come to my classroom, now." He said and walked off. I looked at the three and shrugged. Then, followed him to his classroom. He shut the door. "Tell me the truth." He said and I nodded. "Why were you yelling? What was happening?" I sighed and looked down. "Hey," he said lifted my chin. "You can tell me."

"They were asking about my ex boyfriend. They seem to know just now. They were asking questions and it was just... getting too much for me. I snapped. They probably hate me now." I said and looked down.

"I don't think they hate you. They know you are upset right now. You just got of, uhh, a, uhh... how long have you two been together?" He said and we both laughed quietly.

"Two years. We've actually been kind of on and off." I said.

"You've been together for two years! I think they'd understand if you snapped at them because you are upset." He said. I smiled up at him.

"You're annoying, you know that?" I said. He chuckled.

"I know. Plus, I'm a teacher." I rolled my eyes. Then, we were back to how we were this morning. Staring into each others eyes. But, this time we both started leaning in. Until... our lips touched and we were kissing. I hope nobody walks in on us. We slowly pulled apart. I smiled and bit my lip a little. Before I knew it we were kissing again. It was soft and passionate. Then, the bell rang and we quickly pulled apart. I blushed a little and sighed.

"Thank you, Jughead. Thanks for the help." I said and back away slowly. He skiked a little and nodded. I then left the classroom. I put my hands to my lips. Did that really just happen? I quickly walked to my neck class. I was happier than I was just five minutes ago. I had this class with Toni. She walked upto me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened in the hall. We were just--" I cut her off.

"Toni, I don't care. I'm happy right now. Everything's fine. Everything's good. I'm great! I don't want to think about it, okay? Okay." I said.

"Okay? Veronica, what's going on with you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"What nothing?" Then the bell rung. "Now shut up." I said an class started. I didn't even pay attention. All I could think about was the kiss. And how much I was it to happened again. I bet it was a mistake to him. But, he kissed me back. It was probably just in the moment. I really enjoyed it. I just want it to happen again. But it can't. It won't.