Sixty-five

Four Years Later
Veronica POV

Finally! I get to go back! My four years is up and I am out of school. I graduated college and I'm going back to Riverdale. I know Cheryl, Toni and Kevin are back. I just haven't heard from Archie or Betty in a while. But who I am really happy to see is Jughead. I miss him so damn much. I haven't seen anybody in forever. Or at least that's what it feels like. I never went back. I just stayed and focused on school, nothing else. They all know I'm coming back today and I've been told Cheryl is picking me up from the airport. I did complain because it wasn't Jughead, but he had told me I'd would see him later on and he would have a surprise for me. Which made me not sleep for two weeks. I just wanted to see him again and know the surprise.

The moment the plane landed, I tried to get out as fast as possible. I saw Cheryl waiting for me. It wasn't hard to spot her with her long read hair and her bitchy looks. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I quickly hugged her.

"Its happy to finally see an old friend again." I told her. We both laughed.

"Let's go," she said. We walked out of the airport. We got to her car, put my bags in, and on the passenger side, there was an envelope taped to the seat. I pulled it off and got in the car.

"Cher, what's this?" I asked showing her. She just looked at me and smiled, like she already knew. "What?"

"Open it, you'll see." She said. Confused and intrigued, I opened it. There was a little paper inside. I pulled it out and read it.

Clue #1:

     Start in the place where this all began.

I looked back at Cheryl, confused. She just sat there. I read it again and again and again.

"What does it mean by clue one ,Cheryl? What does this mean?" I asked her.

"Its the beginning of Jughead's surprise," she said. I nodded.

"So he's giving me clues?" I asked her. She nodded. "Why not just take me straight to him? Why is he making this hard?"

"Because there is more than one surprise. Now, tell me, where are we going?" She asked. I read it again and again.

"That would be," I muttered the question myself. "The school?"

"Let's go find out," she said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"We really doing it like this?" I questioned. She shrugged and just smiled.

When we got to the school, Toni was standing right outside the doors. I looked at Cheryl, confused.

"Go to her!" She said. I sighed and got out of the car. I wlaked over to Toni.

"Okay, where is it?" I asked her. She smirked and opened the school doors. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yup! Let's go," she said, I followed her inside.

"How did you even get these doors opened?" I muttered. She looked back at me.

"Secret," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Where am I supposed to find my next clue in here?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Maybe reread the last note," I pulled it out and reread it again.

"Where it all began? That might be the English classroom, maybe?" I asked her.

"I'll be standing by these doors," she said. I sighed and started walking down the halls, also trying to remember where his classroom was. It's been forever since I've been in here.