Sixty-one

Veronica's POV

I woke up the next morning in Jughead's arms. I smiled a little and got up out of bed. I started to get around, until I heard movement on the bed. I looked over and saw him looking at me.

"Damn! I've been caught. I guess I wasn't quiet enough." He said. I smiled at him.

"You know it's not polite to stare," I told him. He chuckled.

"Well, how am I supposed to look away when I'm looking at the prettiest girl in the whole world." He said. I smiled and looked down a little. I walked over to him and straddled him.

"Jug, I don't want to go to school today." I told him.

"Well, why is that?" He asked. I sighed a little.

"I just don't," I told him.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you," he said, running the tips of his fingers up and down my back. I was only in my bra and underwear and him touching me with his cold hands gave me chills. "Because you have to go."

"Can we just stay here for a while, please?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"You were already getting around though," he said. I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter," I told him. He kissed me and I kissed him back, deepening the kiss.

"Mm, baby," he said pulling away. "As much as I love you and as much as I love doing that, we have to get to school."

"Ugh! Why? I just want to be here with you." I complained. He chuckled then sighed.

"Me too, but we have two more months left. Less than. We have six weeks." He said. I rolled off of him and layed on bed. He got up and started to get around.

"Yeah, but I'm going to college so I'll be leaving soon anyways." I told him.

"I know that, but I'll still be here anytime you get back." He said. I sat up and looked at him.

"I don't know. I never actually planned on coming back each year. It just felt like too much work. Especially with my parents at the time and my friends and, now, ex boyfriend said." I told him.

"Does being with me change your mind?" He said, stupidly. I rolled my eyes.

"No, not at all." I said sarcastically. "I'm not sure right now. I've never gave thought into it."

"Well, you have time. Now, get up and get around for school." He said, pulling out of bed.

"You sound like my mother when I was thirteen." I mumbled. He chuckled and left the room.

When we got to school, all five of them gave me looks like, "have you thought about it?" "Do you who you're gonna be friends with?"  And "why can't you just pick?" I really hate them now. I told to the three yesterday, I guess I could talk to Betty and Archie today. I saw them standing at Betty's locker so I walked over to them. They both looked at me, but didn't say anything. I sighed.

"You guys are seriously going to make me pick?" I asked. Nothing, but they didn't look away from me. "Can't you two at least try and be the better people and try and talk to them?"

"Why? They wouldn't listen to us." Betty asked.

"Oh, so what I did to you two?" I questioned. They both looked down. "I saw something and it hurt me, and I didn't evenet you two explain it to me. Now I realized how I may have overreacted just a little bit." I said.

"How does that have anything to do with this situation?" Archie asked.

"Shut up, Archie." Betty mumbled.

"Both of you shut up. I'm saying that Cheryl and the two are overreacting. Explain yourselves to them. I tried talking to them yesterday. I told them that I forgave you guys." I said. Betty shook her head.

"No," she said.

"Come on, Betty." Archie muttered. I guess trying to her to work this situation out.

"No! They don't want to hear us out and be friends again, we don't want to be friends with them either." She said. "Let's go, Archie." And they left. I sighed and leaned against the lockers. Great.

The school day went on with too much from them. This is the exact reason I wanted to stay at the trailer with Jughead. I went to Jughead's classroom for lunch. I didn't eat anything, but he did.

Once school was over, I didn't immediately to the trailer. I went for a walk. From the school, around sweet water river and then to the trailer. It cleared my thoughts and everything. Mostly.

I walked through the door and didn't see Jughead. That's weird. I walked around and didn't see him anywhere. I pulled out my phone to text him, but I already had a text. Why didn't I hear my phone go off.

Juggie

J: I went out for a bit. I'll be back later.

V: Okay

I just put my phone and sighed. I guess il be alone for a few hours. I started doing homework and it felt like forever when I was doing it. And I apparently fell asleep while doing it. I was shaken awake by Jughead. He was talking quietly. I looked up at him.

"What do you want?" I asked him, tiredly. He chuckled.

"You're tired," he said. I shook my head.

"No, it was just a nap." I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled again.

"If you say so," he said.

"When did you get back?  I asked him.

"About an hour ago. You looked too peaceful, but I thought I better wake you up now or you won't sleep tonight." He said. I wasnt going to anyways. I would be too busy thinking.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and wlaked back to the room. He followed me. "Are you following me now?"

"Only a little," I smiled and rolled my eyes as I started getting changed. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him.

"Well, you're constantly wanting to be around and we're having sex at school. You never did that in risk of being caught. It makes me wonder if something is wrong." He said. I walked over to him.

"Jug, if something was wrong I would come to you. I promise. And I haven't been with you for a while and I guess I'm just being a hormonal teenage girl." I said, smirking at him. He chuckled and sighed.

"You don't know what you do to me, babygirl." He said.

"Oh, yeah? How about you show me?" I said. He quickly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck, layed me on the bed and hovered over me. I just smiled a little to myself. But why am I constantly going through something?