Seventeen

Veronica's POV

I woke up to the light buzzing of my phone. I got kind of excited thinking it might be Jughead. It wasn't. It was Cheryl, calling me. I sighed and answered.

"What, Cheryl?" I asked her.

"You're late. Was your alarm not set?" She asked.

"What?!" I asked her.

"I'm kidding. But we are at the door. Come open it." She said.

"Why are you guys here?"  I asked and layed back down.

"No, get up! Come open the door!" She said. I sighed and got up.

"Fine." I said and opened the door. "Hi." I said and then hung up the phone. She smiled and walked in with Toni following. Toni and I smiled at each other. We all walked back to my room. I immediately layed back down and covered my whole body up.

"No, get up!" Cheryl said pulling the covers off me. I sighed.

"Whyyyyyy!?" I asked her.

"Because it's Thursday. Let's go." She said, pulling me out of bed. Literally.

"Fuck you." I  said and she just smiled. She ended up getting clothes out and throwing them at me. "Thanks."

"Get around. We're leaving soon." She said and her and Toni left the room. I got around and we left.

Jughead and I have been together for two weeks now. That's surprising. I don't know why, but it is. To me at least. I've snuck to his classroom on multiple occasions. And without being caught. We've gotten to full on makeouts in the class. We've almost been caught, but I'm not real worried because it was by Kevin. He didn't catch us, but he almost did.

When we got to school, I stayed with Cheryl, Toni and Kevin for a bit then went to Jughead. Like always. We've gotten to know each other well. Well enough to make it seem like an actual relationship.

"Hey." I said and shut the door. He smiled at walked over to me.

"Hey." He said and kissed me lightly. I pulled away.

"I'm glad it's almost the weekend." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because then I don't have to deal with the mess of school for two days." I said.

"But that's two days of not seeing me." He said. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that does suck." I muttered. "But there's nothing we can do."

"I mean, you could come over Firday after school. It'll be a movie date." He said.

"Do you think that would be okay?" I asked him.

"I mean, it wouldn't be very fancy. Its would just be in an old trailer on the Southside of town." He said with a small sigh. He looked down.

"Hey," I said and he looked at me. "I don't care where it's at. Just as long as I'm with you." I told him. He smiled and chuckled.

"What are you saying?" He asked. I smiled, too.

"I'll come over Friday. I don't have any plans. I just hope you aren't planning for anything to happen." I told him. He shook his head.

"No! Not at all. That'll come if or when it comes." He said.

"If?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Sorry." He said and I quickly kissed him and he kissed me back.

"It'll come when it comes." I said. He pulled me closer.

"You're adorable. And beautiful." He said. I blushed a little.

"Shut up!" I said with a small giggle.

"Why should I when its true?" He asked. I just smiled then the bell rang. I was about to walk out when he said something. "You should just come home with me tomorrow." He said. I looked at him.

"Okay," I said.

"Also, you might need to leave before the bell. It might get to obvious after a while." I nodded.

"Okay, I will." I said and left to me first class.