Fourty-nine

Veronica's POV

It's the day of prom. Finally! I'll be able to get out of this hell hole for a few hours. I guess that's really my fault though. I wooe up this morning to Cheryl and Toni literally dragging me out of my bed. Right now I'm with them at their place. We were all smiling and talking and they were telling me about what's been happening at school. Although I didn't care.

"Where is Kevin?" I asked the two girls. They were both doing their makeup and I was just sitting to the side for a while.

"He's with your boyfriend," Cheryl said, looking back at me.

"Uhm, why is he with Jughead?" I asked her. She smiled and sighed.

"Because we are getting for the prom together and so they are too." She said.

"I didn't know guys would get ready for a prom together?" I said kind of questionable.

"Well, Mr. Jones is stubborn as hell," Toni said. I nodded a little in agreement. "We kind of forced Kevin to help him."

"He would have been fine by himself, guys." I told them. Cheryl scoffed.

"Not very likely. He wears a beanie to school everyday like he's the loner kid. No, he is a teacher who literally just got done being a student." Cheryl said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you stop making fun of my boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Oh no, I'm just stating minor facts that everybody notices and sees." She said.

"Yeah, but there is someone who gets to see a little bit more about him," Toni muttered.

"TONI!" I yelled. The two girls just laughed. She walked over to me.

"I'm telling truths. Anyway, get up," she said, pulling me up. "You need to get around. We have an hour and a half." I sighed and listened to her.

After about an hour, there was a knock at the door. Cheryl opened the door and Kevin and Jughead walked in. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

What Cheryl Is Wearing:

What Toni Is Wearing: 

Except picture it as a more darker purple or maybe blue

What Veronica's Wearing:

Excpet a little smaller Thank you JeronicaLover18 for the pictures

"Okay, you two. Stop eye fucking each other and let's go." Cheryl said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Fuck off," I said. We all laughed and left.

Skipping A Few Hours (I'm Lazy)

People are able to recognize me a little, but the only people talking to be are Cheryl, Toni and Kevin, obviously, but not much other people. Jughead wasn't around at the time anyways.

I looked over at Cheryl and Toni who were dancing together. They both smiled at me and I smiled back. I started looking around the gym, hoping to find something with the time

"What are you looking for, baby?" He asked me. I looked at him and sighed.

"The time. I need to be back to the hospital by midnight." I told him. He chuckled.

"Who are you? Cinderella now?" He asked. I laughed with him a little.

"Yes, and you are my prince charming whose helped me out of an abusive home too." I said. He he slowly kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Oh, will you two stop the lovey dovey already." I pulled away smiling. I looked at Kevin who was smiling.

"I'm sorry who did you come here with again?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"I'm here with you, Cheryl, and Toni. You three are my dates." He said. I laughed a little.

"Was I just left out?" Jughead asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I will gladly add you to my list of dates." Kevin said. My mouth dropped a little and curled into a small smile. I leaned closer into Jughead.

"No, Kev, he's mine." I said. Kevin looked at Jughead and Jughead just nodded. Kevin then walked off. I smiled at Jughead who pulled me closer to him.

"When are you wanting to leave?" He asked me. I smiled a little seductively at him.

"Can we leave right now? And can we maybe stop at your trailer for a few hours?' I asked him.

"Areyou sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure, I promise." I told him. I grabbed his hand and started pulling him out of the building.

He had me pushed up against the wall with my legs wrapped around him, my dress and half of his suit on the floor. I kissed anywhere from his neck to his shoulders as he walked back to the room, giving him a few hickeys here and there. He put me down and I just looked up at him. I started to undo his pants until he pushed me back on the bed. I smiled at him and he got on top of me and I quickly rolled so I was on top of him.

I layed in my bed at the hospital, smiling to myself. I was also tried. It had been a long few hours with Jughead. I bit my lip a little. I just got as comfortable as I could in this hospital bed, but I just want to get out of here soon.