✰ 6

Athena was so fucking beautiful. It was insane how good she looked with her hair tied back in a ponytail, and yellow rubber gloves on her hands. I didn't quite understand how any normal girl could be so fucking good looking. She walked like a model and looked like a model, but all she did was work at some stupid restaurant. If I would've just saw her walking the streets, I would've thought she was a person of importance. I would think she was an actress, a singer, a dancer or a Broadway star, but Athena was just Athena. A young girl who had to take care of several kids because her mother overdosed and her father was a drunken mess. I like that though. I liked how she wasn't high-class or some spoiled rich daddy's girl. She knew what struggle was, and she lived in it every day.

Athena was independent. She wouldn't take a dime from me without working for it. All the girls I fucked with took money from me as if I was their personal employer. They had no shame to reach their hand out and beg for money. Women that I tended to associate myself with were usually just using me for my money and looks. It's no secret. Everyone who knows my name usually knows about how good I'm at, at seducing women. Just about every night I had a woman in my bed. The woman that laid there the most was Michaela though.

Her father and I were close, but he'd off me if he ever heard about me disrespecting his daughter. Michaela and I weren't dating, but we've been fucking for a while. At first it was cool, but lately she's been a bit clingy and jealous. Usually, she didn't have a problem. She'd let me do whatever or whoever I wanted and not bitch, but now she wanted me to just fuck her. I don't know what was going on in her head, but I definitely wasn't about to limit myself to just her, especially not with Athena in my sights. Something about Athena pulled me in. So, I'm sure no matter how much Michaela bitched, I was still going to be interested in the independent girl.

I sat on my bed with my legs crisscrossed as my fingers worked to roll another blunt. Athena was bending down in front of me, trying to stack my DVDs neatly. A bit of a smirk fell on my face as I stuck the fatty in my mouth. From her face to her body, that girl had it going on. I lit the spliff and took a long puff as I stared at her backside. I exhaled the smoke and bit my lower lip. Suddenly, the girl stood up straight and turned towards me. She quirked up a brow and put her hands on her hips. "What," I asked, my voice a bit shaky from the long drag I had just taken from the blunt.

"I don't know. Don't you have something better to do than watch me clean your room," she asked with a bit of a playful smile on her face. I got up from the bed slowly, and walked over to the girl. Standing in front of her, I took another puff from the blunt.

"You don't like me admiring you," I asked as I stared her in the eyes. Smoke escaped my lips as I talked and I was quite rudely blowing smoke right in her face, but that slight bit of a smile didn't escape her lips. "Most women would be flattered that I even gave them a second glance. I'm not trying to be cocky, but it takes a lot for someone to catch my eye. You've definitely caught my eye so excuse me for being a bit star struck from your beauty." Her cheeks flushed and her eyes peered down to the white carpet in my bedroom. That slight smile was erased once she bit her lower lip. If I wanted to, I could fuck her right then, but I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck her, but just not at that particular moment. It didn't seem like the right time. "I guess you're right though. I should let you work in peace." I began backing away from the girl and she finally looked up. "I'll come back and check on you later."

I turned around and walked out of my bedroom. Instead of watching Athena clean, I thought it'd be best to check on my new sidekick. Last night, I had taken one of his fingers so it's only right that I make sure that he's still in one piece. I walked over to the room where the guys had put him in. I didn't even bother to knock. When I walked into the room, the boy was watching cartoons on a flat screen television. "That's a bit childish, isn't it, bitch boy," I asked before walking over to his bedside.