✰ 35

Kai wasn't joking about the club. The one she brought me to wasn't too far from my home, which meant it was in the depths of the hood. She walked with her arm around my waist as we walked into the hot, musty smelling club. The medium-sized room was literally shaking, and the floorboards felt as if they were going to cave in under our feet. Everyone was pushed up together, dancing or even laughing and talking to their friends. The atmosphere was wild and chaotic. Girls had stripped from their heels and were dancing as the guys rushed to grind with them. Every so often someone would come and shake Kai's hand, and she would say something to them about 'pushing product.'

-

I watched as Athena looked around the club nervously. She obviously wasn't used to this type of environment. It was laughable, but also adorable. People kept bumping against us as we walked through the crowd. Finally, I found us a semi-remote corner. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her shoulder. I brought my lips up to her earlobe, and began nibbling it softly. "Dance for me, baby girl." Athena bit her lip, and I felt her hips whine against me slightly. I kissed down her neck gently as she slowly moved her hips. The song that was playing was fast, and upbeat but Athena was moving agonizingly slow. She was obviously teasing me. My hands met the back of her hips, and my eyes lowered to see her ass pressed against my crotch. I bit my lower lip as she began moving her hips faster, in a ring-shaped motion. "Damn, baby." I moved my hips along with hers and held her hips tightly as she danced. She reached back and pulled my hands lower. Her body turned so she was facing me. She kissed my lips but kept dancing. I stepped closer to her as our lips moved together. Athena raised one of her hands, and placed it on the back of my neck as she fell more into the kiss, she used the other one to run down my stomach.

At this point, I had blocked the music out, and also the chatter of the people around us. I held Athena close, and since the music was the last thing that was on my mind, I followed her rhythm. She began grinding herself against my thigh, and her lips slowly retreated from my mine. They met my neck and she began sucking at the skin feverishly. A moan escaped from her lips when I reached down to slap her ass. Everything was getting heated, and all I wanted to do was take her back to my place, but we hadn't even danced to two full songs yet. Athena's lips moved up and she began kissing along my ear. "I want you so bad, Kai." I bit down my lower lip and looked into the girl's eyes. It felt like my body was on fire, and I didn't care if we were in the club for only a few minutes, I had to get her the hell out of there. I pulled away from her and took her hand gently, as I led her through the crowd of dancing people. They were grinding with each other, just like Athena and I once were. I pushed a couple of people that wouldn't get out of our way, and soon we were back outside, where a line of people were waiting anxiously to get into the building.

I sped down the highway back to my home. It was hard to concentrate on the road while Athena was kissing my ear, and whispering naughty things into it. She kept the mood going and I didn't let my foot off of the accelerator. I sped through every stop light, and stop sign, and managed to get her back to my house in a record's time. We both quickly got out of my car. There was a couple cars parked outside, meaning that either Phoenix, Jamal, or Jett had people over. Either way, it didn't matter. Athena was my only focus. I opened the door, getting a bunch of screams of welcome from familiar faces but also from people I didn't know on a first name basis. I nodded my head as a slight greeting, and walked up the stairs with Athena's hand in mine. Soon, we both were in my bedroom. I grabbed Athena by her waist, and pushed her up against the closed bedroom door. She kissed me deeply, and ripped the beanie that I wearing off of my head. My hands ran down the side of her body, and she hopped up to wrap her legs around my frame. Her dress rose up, exposing her bare ass, and I slapped it roughly. Her hands ran up my sweatshirt, as she rolled it up for me to take it off. I pulled away from the kiss, just so she could get my sweatshirt over my head. The sweatshirt met the floor, and I began walking towards the bed with Athena's arms and legs wrapped around my body. "Get undressed," I told her as I threw her onto the bed. She obeyed and scrambled to get out of her tight dress, as I walked over to my closet. I found what I was looking for, and walked back out towards Athena. She sat up from my bed, and I placed the objects I had on the nightstand.