✰ 29

As soon as Kai walked into the kitchen, I decided to call Noa and let her know that I was home. She answered almost immediately, and she got really emotional. She began crying and asking me why I didn’t tell her as soon as I woke up. That’s when I told her that Kai and I said our first official ‘I-love-you’s’. When I told her that, she seemed to be in disbelief. She claimed that it took Rico two years to tell her that he loved her, so it was pretty crazy for Kai and I to be saying it after two weeks. According to her, Kai only said she loved because I must’ve had ‘some really good pussy’, and the only reason I said I loved her back was because she ‘fucked me good.’ Either way, Noa was being silly. Relationships between different people were well, different. Some people moved at a slower pace, but Kai and I were moving a bit faster. Both of us wanted to go slow, but it was almost impossible with our feelings being so strong. “I don’t care, as long as I’m in the wedding when you get married next week,” Noa had told me. I had rolled my eyes at her, even though she couldn’t see my annoyance. Thankfully, Kai called out that dinner was ready, letting me excuse myself from the phone.

Honestly, whatever Kai was cooking smelled amazing. Although the smell was nice, I was expecting her food to be either undercooked or just plain disgusting. When I walked into the kitchen, Kai already had the plates fixed and sat at the table, along with drinks and silverware. I raised my brows as I stared at the set table. There was food in the middle of the table, just in case anyone wanted seconds. I examined the foods that were on the plates. There was a dish with pasta, shrimp, and grilled chicken, as long with a side of corn, and garlic bread. “Didn’t think I could cook did you,” Kai whispered in my ear. I bit my lower lip and she took my hand and led me to my seat. She pulled my chair out, and I sat down.

“Don’t get your hopes up. It’s probably not as good as it looks.” Kai gave me a sarcastic laugh, and took a seat beside me at the table. Soon, everyone entered the dining room. Everyone was just as surprised as I was.

“Okay, I assume we should pray for the food,” Kai said awkwardly as she reached her hand out to me, and Lauren who was sitting beside her. We all bowed our heads, and I tried to resist the urge to laugh. This was so cute of Kai. She was acting civil and she prepared a seemingly delicious dinner. “Alright, what’s up, Jesus? We just thank You for Athena being back with us. Also, we thank You for this delicious food I made. Hope you’re having fun in Heaven. I heard the weather is great up there during this time of the year. Amen.” Everyone repeated the ‘amen’ part, and cautiously tested our food. I could feel Kai’s eyes on me. I put a forkful of the pasta in my mouth and chewed for a while. It was actually really fucking good. “Do you like it, baby girl?”

“It’s a bit dry,” I replied meekly. Kai gave me a frown, and I smiled a bit. “It’s delicious, baby. I didn’t know that you had it in you.” I kissed her lips softly. “Hope you’re willing to cook dinner every night for me for now on.” Kai grumbled and I kissed her cheek quickly, and then dug back into my food. “So, how was school,” I asked with my mouth full of food.

“Fucked a girl in the boy’s bathroom over a urinal.” I gagged at Ryker’s statement and he smirked. “Got to keep it fresh, you know? She had a very nice, tight c-nt. Like, her walls was suffocating my dick. But, Kai knows about that, right? Well, not about the dick part but-“

“Shut up, Ryker,” Kai said with a bit of a smile.

“Now, that you’re officially Athena’s girlfriend. I think I need to drill you. It’s my duty as her oldest brother,” Ryker said before inserting a spoonful of corn into his mouth. “How many girls have you slept with?” Kai chewed on her bottom lip. “Too many? Um, let’s make this easier. What is the highest number of girls that you fucked in a week?”

The girl cleared her throat and leaned back in her chair. She gave Ryker an annoyed glare before shrugging her shoulders. “In seven days? The most was probably like fourteen. Two a day.”