✰ 34

Me, my siblings, Kai, Noa, Rico and Mariana all sat around the kitchen table. It was a Saturday night, and after a long week of work, we all decided to relax. Noa and I both took the night off from the restaurant, which caused our boss, Jerry, to nearly lose his shit. Either way, all twelve of us were participating in an UNO tournament, even Matty was involved. Of course, I had to play his hand and mine also. We all played four at a time. For my household, whoever won, got the first shower in the morning for the rest of next week. Everyone was playing like their life depended on it, because they all wanted that steaming hot shower. Kai, and everyone else was playing just for the hell of it. We were all having fun, laughing and smiling.

"Uno," Ryker said with a cheeky smirk. He was playing Trystan, Alec, and Felix. Whoever won this, would join the final round with Kai and I. Alec took a deep breath. No one playing the game knew what Ryker had in his hand. Ryker kept that stupid smirk on his face. I could see his hand. He had a blue card, but there was a red card on top of the deck. He was obviously trying to psych his brothers out. They probably thought he had a red in his hand since he had on a cocky smirk, so they were basically frantic to change the color to anything but.

Alec put a card down. He slapped a blue eight on top of the red eight. Ryker's face was turning red, and it looked like a vein was going to pop out of his neck from excitement. Felix pursed his lips, and followed up Alec with a blue seven. Ryker let out a small squeak, and Trystan squinted his eyes at his oldest brother. If he put down a blue card, the game would be Ryker's. Trystan slid his card on the deck, and it was blue, but it wasn't just any blue, it was a Draw Two. "Fuck you, you fucking bastard! I had a fucking blue and you're making me fucking draw two?! What the hell?! I let you use my porn magazine, you little, slimy fuck!" Aggressively, Ryker plucked two cards. A yellow and a red. "Fuck!"

I laughed out loud as I massaged his shoulders. "Calm down, champ. You're the oldest. Let your younger brothers win." I kissed the top of his long hair that was slicked back into a man bun.

"But you beat Lauren, Gabby, and Mariana! They're all younger than you," Ryker pointed out. Once again, it was his turn, and he looked from the deck to down to his cards. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and he began making hilarious noises. A red three was on the deck, and Ryker had a three in blue, red, and yellow. "Uno, bitches!" He slapped all three cards on the deck, and banged his fist on the table with authority. "Kai, Athena, come on! You're next! I'm getting this steamy fucking shower. Every fucking morning! No more stepping in Trystan's baby cum in the shower. I'll be the first one to get my naked ass in!"

I moved my hands from the boy's shoulders, and sat down at the seat Alec was once sitting in. Kai took Trystan's seat. She reached to shuffle the cards with a confident smirk on her face. She beat Noa, Rico, and Matty, in less than a minute. Her hand was just that good. "Since you're playing for something with your siblings, why don't we play for something to," she whispered to me. Everyone was too busy listening to Ryker and Trystan yell at each other to pay attention to us. I raised a brow up at Kai, and she licked her lips. She leaned in closer to me, so her lips were pressed onto my ear. "If I win, I'm taking you to a club tonight. I'm not even talking about a lounge or anywhere nice. I'm taking you to some filthy fucking establishment that should be shut down. Not even going to get V.I.P., just you and I on the dance floor. Nothing but ass shaking, hip grinding, and tongue kissing. After all of that, you have to come back to my house and let me pleasure you. I don't want you pleasuring me. It's going to be all about you. But I want you to do something really special for me." Kai paused and I bit my lip as I glanced around the room. Everyone still seemed occupied with Ryker and Trystan than Kai whispering seductively in my ear. "I want you to ride me. I think it's time that you've met my strap-on." Kai's hand met my thigh under the table, her thumb rubbed my inner thigh and my breath hitched. I swallowed once I finally caught my breath. "If you win, you get to do whatever you want with me. Deal?" I nodded my head slightly, and Kai moved her lips from my ear and sat up straight. Her hand moved from my thigh and she began dealing the cards as if nothing happened. "Alright, let's play," she yelled, getting everyone's attention. Ryker picked up his deck huffed, mine wasn't so good either. I glanced over at Kai to see a mischievous glint in her eyes. She had a good hand.