Chapter 11

Before you go any further, have you voted for this story? Whahaha. Hope you are staying safe indoors...Or are you the kind that wants to live all at once?

"Why are we here?" Estella whined for the third time since we arrived here. Arturo in his text had sent me a location and had explained how everything was going to go. He had said that he would invite a few close friends and by a few I think he really meant no one because I wasn't seeing a soul around and I was starting to get the creeps. We were in certain secluded area of a park. People usually had photoshoots here, but on this specific day, there was no one.

"I told you already and now I'm telling you for the last time, it's a  weekend and I wanted us to have a picnic, if you miss your boyfriend that much, don't worry, he will be here, okay?" I answered her in one sentence.

"Okay." she silently grumbled and followed me and just around the corner I saw a well decorated spot which seemed intentionally prepared for the occassion.

"Here we are." I said suddenly running towards it with our basket that actually had just two apples and a bottle of juice and two sandwiches. Thank God Estella hadn't asked to look inside otherwise she would have been suspicious.

"Wow, really?" she approached looking around in awe, I am so sure Arturo had no hand in this, he was a total disaster at decorating so I'm sure he had hired people to do it. Flowers, balloons, ribbons, love symbols everywhere, gosh I almost puked at the cheesiness. "It's so beautiful, who would do this just for a picnic?"

"Well someone desperate to see us happy." I shrugged and sat down on an already laid out plush mat then discreetly pulled out two apples from the basket and gave one to her.

"Umm, aren't we supposed to lay the food out then wait for Arturo and the others?" she frowned looking at the apple.

"No, there is enough to feed a village so we can keep our mouths busy while we wait." I answered loudly biting into an apple. I looked around at the beauty and smiled then was about to comment when Estella gasped loudly. "What?" I asked looking in the direction she was pointing at.

"I should have known all this decoration was to impress somebody." she said excitedly. My mouth was agape and my insides were a bundle of nerves. "Girl, why didn't you tell me that your date was coming too?" she asked, her fingers looking for something to grasp and failing to find it, ends up on my leg which she grabs  and pulls in excitement?

"Let my leg go." I pull back my leg with force as I look towards the two men approaching us. They were both dressed casually in jeans and T-Shirts. Why the heck were they together? Why were they laughing with eachother like old friends and why, please someone tell me, were they looking super hot?

"Are you drooling just like me?" Estella's voice brought me to. I looked at her in disgust, Ofcoarse I was.

"Eww, Ofcoarse not. Will you please let go of my pants?" After pulling my leg away from her she had held onto my pants.

"I am so drooling and so mad at you because you are a sneaky friend." she says. You haven't seen sneaky, wait till Arturo proposes then you can call me that. I look at her and laugh but my mind is super mad at Arturo.

"Hello ladies." Arturo greets with a big smile, "How... " he starts to say but his sentence is cut short when Estella throws herself at him.

"I missed you." she says kissing him. Eww what? They saw eachother just  yesterday. I know someone is wondering what happened to the person that came with Arturo but yes, he was still very present, glaring at me and poor me was trying to avoid the glares by looking at the kissing couple trying to hide my look of disgust to no avail. Suddenly he comes over and grabs my hand and pulls me close enough to whisper in my ear.