OK Boomer

"Barry, can you hear me? Barry!" Cisco spoke into the microphone.

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering," Caitlin suggested, though her tone wavered.

"Dani, is everything okay?" Cheyanne questioned worriedly through the comms.

"Barry's fine," Dani answered, appearing in front of her friends. "Just give him a few seconds."

Before anyone could say a word, a gust of wind blew past them and Barry was already walking into the cortex, sliding on a t-shirt. "Don't ask." He told the expectant observers.

"I'm gonna ask." Cisco insisted. "Where's my suit?"

Barry lowered his head. "It's... gone."

"What do you mean it's gone? What did you do with my suit?" Cisco questioned, his voice slightly threatening.

"It blew up, dude." Barry deadpanned. "I managed to get out of it before it went, 'kaboom'."

"My suit went 'kaboom'?" Cisco's eye twitched.

"Yeah, fun fact about Bette Sans Souci. She's not carrying bombs. She touched Barry's suit and turned it into a bomb." Dani spoke up.

"She's a meta-human," Barry added.

"With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactile contact." Dr. Wells wheeled into the cortex. Something he did a lot while others were conversing.

"Are you okay?" Zander asked his sister.

"I'm fine," Dani assured. "I wasn't close enough for her to grab me."

"She blew up my suit." Cisco turned to him, sassily placing a hand on his hip.

Caitlin rolled her eyes. "You have, like, three more."

"Okay, I have two." Cisco corrected. "And I loved that one."

"All right, what else do we know about her?" Barry asked tiredly.

"Oh, I don't know. She's pure evil." Cisco shouted in anger. "We're gonna find this girl and send her butt into the pipeline--" He started toward a computer when Cheyanne stopped him.

"Oh, let me." She piped up, rolling to the nearest computer in her chair. "I've been having computer withdrawal."

"No one blows my tech to smithereens and gets away with it." Cisco kept ranting. "Unless she looks like that." He practically drooled once Cheyanne pulled up the info she found on their meta. Which included a picture of her.

"I don't think she meant to hurt me," Barry said solemnly.

"Well, her being a meta-human explains General Eiling's interest in her." Dr. Wells speculated.

"And why he stole the case from us," Joe added as he entered the cortex. "He didn't want anyone to know what she could do."

"Joe, what are you doing here?" Zander furrowed his eyebrows at the older detective.

"What are you doing here?" Joe asked back.

"Uh..." Zander glanced at his sister, debating on whether or not to tell Joe the truth about her.

"Wait, do you know about Barry?" Dani questioned Joe, pointing to the speedster beside her.

"Yeah," Joe answered, furrowing his eyebrows at her. "Dani?"

"Um, yeah." Dani awkwardly took her mask off. "Okay so is that everyone? Is there anyone still not in the loop?"

"Me, you, Zander, Michael, Barry, Joe, Caitlin, Cisco, Wells." Cheyanne listed with her fingers. "We're missing Iris."