Chapter 21 • Oops

To say that Taehyung was surprised was an understatement. The moment Jungkook connected their lips, his whole body froze and erupted into a thousands of tingles. It was as if his senses sharpened, as if he was floating in a sea of feathers and the only thing keeping him from sinking to the bottom was Jungkook.

Then there was something else. A warm feeling in the pit of his stomach that seemed to grow at the contact and mesmerizing scent of the close hybrids. First Sephy, now Kookie; his body was on fire.

Before the younger could pull away, Taehyung had grabbed the hands holding the collar of his shirt and placed them on his waist. A certain power took over as he leaned forwards to deepen the kiss, one hand waving itself into the cheetah's dark locks, the other softly wrapping around his pretty throat.

Everyone was stunned by the sudden action, though Sephy recognized the delicious scent wafting from Taehyung. Her eyebrows furrowed as she observed the seeming switch in personality, the red panda suddenly radiating power and dominance.

An epiphany took place.

Letting out a little gasp, the kitten pointed at Taehyung, wanting to warn the others, but they had already caught on.
Namjoon quickly circled his arms around Jungkook's waist to pull him away, while Yoongi made sure that Taehyung stayed put.

The two boys were panting from the lack of oxygen, the kiss having been passionate. A little too passionate.

"W-what?" Jungkook managed to ask, his cheeks flared bright red, lips slightly swollen from the moment they were having. The boy was disoriented, Tae's intoxicating scent having been too much.

Also, had he really just done that?

"Sit down, Kook" Namjoon pushed the bashful cheetah back towards the couch with a sigh. This had been a long day and it was going to be even longer.

Taehyung shook off Yoongi's hands that had been holding his shoulders, immediately making a dive for Sephy once he was free.
He desperately held onto her smaller form, pressing his nose and lips against the skin of her sensitive neck. His breath was heavy, body incredibly hot and voice so deliciously deep that it turned the hairs on Sephy's arms upwards. "Kitten, please~"

No matter how seductive Tae's voice sounded in that very moment, she knew his pleading wasn't necessarily meant that way.

"Calm down TaeTae, you'll be fine."
Sephy made sure her voice was soft and comforting as she patted the boy's back. She heard him groan in frustration and then felt his warm lips and tongue place needy kisses onto her neck making her shiver.

No longer trusting her voice to speak, the kitten frantically signed for the others to grab the pills Jin had just put down on the table. Hoseok was the first to jump into action, grabbing one of the packages and holding it out for Taehyung to take. "Here Taehyungie, let's take these pills. They'll make you feel better, hm?"

Jimin quickly ran into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, not liking the idea of his friend being in pain. When he came back, he waited for Taehyung to accept their help, though he hadn't moved to grab the pills yet.

"Wait, what. Why? Is TaeTae-hyung sick?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, not completely following the situation as he had been too consumed by his own inner monologue about the kiss he had just shared, and the probable ass-whooping he would get for breaking the promise to take things slow.

"He's starting his rut." Namjoon explained, moving closer to the intertwined pair with the intention to get Sephy to safety. He paused when Taehyung's glare focused on him, noticing how the red panda only wrapped himself around the female tighter. She would suffocate from the cobra like grip, if not already from the strong smell of pheromones tempting her senses.