Chapter 30 • The Florist Shop

The stupid bell was back.

Sephy could only huff in annoyance as the little thing hanging from her collar dangled and rung with every step that she took. It honestly made her want to pull her ears off or better, just get rid of the whole damn collar, but the others wouldn't let her. She had to bare with it and knowing that Jin and Hoseok could get in trouble if she got caught not wearing the required piece of accessory, she tried to ignore it.

That didn't mean she was in a good mood though.

"Look! It's a dog!" Taehyung let out an excited yell, waving at the little buddy strolling around the block. The red panda got an angry bark in return, though that was probably more directed at Sephy who was glaring viciously at the cute little pet.

Taehyung, Sephy and Jungkook were walking hand in hand along the side-walk, Jin following closely behind them. The four were on their way to Namjoon's workplace; a small florist shop at a five minute distance from their home.

The three youngest had been bored the entire day, irritating Yoongi who was trying to finish one of his songs as the deadline was due. They had loudly yelled, laughed and ran around because of their pent up energy. In the end Jin decided to just take them out around the block as the weather was pretty alright and that had ended in Sephy asking if they could go see Namjoon.

Of course he couldn't say no to those innocent pretty eyes that she showed him, so after checking in with the alpha himself, Jin took the three to visit the little shop.

Where Taehyung was so excited to be outside that he couldn't help but bounce with every step he took, Sephy had her eyes formed in a permanent glare.
The two were a great contrast, though the kitten let the red panda be his happy self without making a comment about it.

Taehyung was holding Sephy's hand, wildly swinging them back and forth to show his glee. Jungkook, who was walking on Sephy's other side, shared the boy's excitement but did a better job at hiding it. He was humming a little tune, hand gently holding Sephy's, their fingers intertwined.

Jungkook let out a little gasp once he noticed the small coffee shop at the corner of the street, "Hyung, can we buy something to drink and eat?"

Jin glanced at the café, already having expected Jungkook to ask that question as he had been here more often. "Sure. Sephy, Tae, are you two okay with that?"

Taehyung excitedly nodded his head, mind filled with all the delicious options he would get to choose from, while Sephy jotted out her lips in a small pout.

Food sounded great, but the little café was packed with people which wasn't really her thing. Besides, she couldn't seem to keep her eyes from the little florist shop at the end of the street that Namjoon was supposed to be at.

"You want to stay with Namjoonie while we buy some food and drinks?" Jin offered, a knowing smile crawling on his face as he watched her reaction. This was exactly what Yoongi had been like the very first time they had taken him out for a visit; Jungkook and Jin went to get some food, while the panther wasn't too fond of crowds and rather went to the florist alone.

As expected, Sephy nodded her head, slowly letting go of the boys' hands.

"Can you go there alone, baby, or do you want me to drop you off?" Jin questioned, allowing Taehyung to cling to his arm, Jungkook following his suit.

"I can go alone."

"Alright, we'll buy you something to eat and drink as well. We'll be back soon! Be safe!"

Sephy hummed, waving her hand in the air until the three had disappeared into the little café piled with people. The kitten turned around, fists buried in the pockets of her coat and made her way to the little shop.
Her shoes patted along the asphalt which used to be a sound she enjoyed, but the constant ringing of the little bell overpowered the rhythmical pattering.