Chapter 50 • Bubble Baths and Glaring Eyes

Small feet pattered along the hallway as Sephy eagerly ran towards the bathroom. She had basically shoved dinner down her throat, form impatiently wiggling in her chair, though as the others asked her what had gotten her so excited, she played it off as if nothing was wrong.

She couldn't fool her mates though, no matter how much she tried to keep a blank face, they could see the happy sparkle in her eyes. And that all for a bath.

"Sephy, slow down, the bath will still be there even if you walk normally. You could get hurt." Hoseok chuckled, following the kitten with a pile of clean clothing in his arms for after.

Sephy ignored him however, running the last couple of meters and throwing the door open, noticing that Jungkook and Taehyung were already there with Jimin. "I just want to get this over with as fast as possible." The kitten mumbled, fingers prying at the bottom of her oversized sweater, struggling to pull it off.

It was a lie of course. She had secretly grown to appreciate the nights where she would sit together with her mates, joking around while splashing in the water and creating trouble. She just didn't want to let them know that she had actually let the evil that was water consume her.

Her pride wouldn't allow it.

The bathtub-buddies still took a bath together in their swimwear, though Sephy refused to wear a bra as she was much more comfortable without it, and who were they to tell her otherwise? The first time she had taken a bath with them, more naked than usual, definitely had been a bit of an awkward happening.
Jungkook's big eyes had darted around the room to distract himself, a blush permanent on his cheeks and ears, Hoseok had been more reluctant with the washing, not sure if it would be inappropriate of him to touch her chest so he made her do it herself. Jimin on the other hand hadn't been able to keep himself from glancing and admiring her beauty, though that earned him a slap at the back of the head from Hoseok, while Taehyung had remained unbothered. It was just a body after all; they all had one.

Jimin laughed softly as Sephy got stuck in her sweater, material somehow trapping her head in a cave of darkness and restricting her breathing. She let out some irritated whines as she pulled at the fabric in hopes of freeing herself, but was unsuccessful. Luckily the fox stepped in, soothing voice cooing at her to calm down and warm hands skimming past the bare skin of her sides as he gently grabbed a hold of the sweater and lifted it over her head.

Sephy was slightly panting from the lack of proper oxygen, heated face showing her previous struggle. "Thank you." She murmured, dark eyes watching how the man sank to his knees in front of her, an amused smirk decorating his attractive face as he grabbed a hold of her leg, helping the girl out of her socks as well. The action was unnecessary, but Jimin liked helping others with daily little tasks. It was his way of caring.

Once the fluffy socks were removed from her body, the fox traveled his hands upwards until they were resting on her hips, the cold material of his rings making Sephy shiver. Jimin chuckled softly at her sensitivity which made the kitten glare at him, though he quickly leaned forward to press a single kiss to the soft skin of her stomach. Why he had chosen to kiss her belly of all places, she did not know, but Sephy honestly didn't care. The gesture was sweet, despite the underlying tone of playfulness that hung in the air.

After his plump lips separated from her skin, the man stood up straight again, gently pushing the girl in the direction of the bathtub that had filled enough in the meantime for Jungkook and Taehyung to climb in already. Of course little Jimin-shi was waiting for Sephy as well, it's cute yellow body floating among the bubbles.

Sephy held out her hand in question, waiting for Jungkook to grab a hold of it like he always did as she carefully stepped into the slippery tub, slowly sinking into the warm water. A little breath left Sephy's lips as she felt the water wet her skin, body freezing for a moment as she got used to the feeling.