Chapter 46 • 'Guess-Sephy's-Drawing'

"Kitty!!!! I'm free again!" An excited Jimin flew through the room, tackling Sephy to the floor and attacking her with kisses. The fox had been locked up in his room for the past week because of his rut, but apparently the torturous days were over.

Sephy fought the smile that threatened to crawl on her lips as she slightly pushed the man away so that she could sit up straight again. She had missed him, the annoying clinginess and playful comments, but of course she would not let him know that.

The group of mates had unaminously decided that Taehyung and Sephy wouldn't go near any of them in rut. They hadn't yet spend the night together and they didn't want the first time to be an overwhelming experience because of raging hormones and a lack of self-control. A rut or heat did that to a hybrid, almost like they were drunk on animalistic instincts.

This was the first time in a week that she saw Jimin again, let alone touch him. She was glad to be close to him again.

"Great, now let go of me."

Jimin tutted at her cold reaction, fingers pinching her cheeks in punishment. Sephy struggled, small hands wrapping around his wrists to free her skin from the torture, though Jimin was a stubborn opponent, "You love me and you missed me. Don't think I didn't hear you trying to convince Namjoon-hyung to let you into the room so that you could wave at me, or that I didn't hear the tantrum you threw when he declined your request."

In the midst of the sweet delirium that his rut put him in, the fox had managed to make out Sephy bravely arguing with the wolf. It was cute how she tried to be slick about the whole situation when her reason as to why she desperately needed to come into the room and wave at him did not make sense at all. She said it had been scientifically proven that if someone doesn't get waved at by a female for over 48 hours they would become very ill.
No matter how good the kitten was at lying, this one just went too far. It showed how desperate she was to see him though.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Laughing at the kitten's stiff answer, Jimin pressed his plump lips to her cheek, pecking the soft skin and tightening his arms that were wrapped around her small form. He swayed from side to side, snuggling closer and taking in her nice scent.

Sephy let the boy do his thing, secretly enjoying the warmth of his body and gestures of affection. She had been sitting on the couch, calmly waiting for the others to come back home. It was just her, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok right now as the others had left to go to the mall.
She wasn't sure why they had gone there or why she couldn't join them, but to be fair the moment they had declined her request of tagging along, she had given them the cold-shoulder.

They didn't want her to join, fine, then she wasn't interested in what they were doing. She wouldn't even ask them what they bought when they returned. She was basically waiting for them to come home so that she could ignore them.

Yes, she was petty like that sometimes.

"Kitty~" Jimin cooed, making the girl glance up at him. A sweet smile stretched on his delicious lips, hands carefully cupping her face, "I love you."

Startled by the sudden words, Sephy gulped, abruptly turning her head the other way and glancing out the window. She could feel her cheeks heat up, which Jimin chuckled at, but she ignored him. He was stupid anyways.

"Shouldn't you answer me, missy? Do you love me too, Sephy?" He teased, hands tickling her side.

"Hmlbyoutoo," the girl mumbled something under her breath, too shy to proudly say the words out loud. Feeling a bit mischievous that day, the fox continued to tease her, asking her to repeat herself because he couldn't hear. The question was met with a glare and luckily before something happened Taehyung and Hoseok walked down the stairs.