Chapter 28 • Scissors

"PARK JIMIN!"

Sephy looked up in surprise as the door to Yoongi's studio flew open. The desert fox hurried inside almost peeing himself with laughter. Closely following behind him was an annoyed looking Hoseok.

The kitten had only seen the man like this when he was about to scold Jimin and Jungkook and it honestly scared her. How could such a happy smile vanish so quickly?
If Hobi ever looked at her that way she would drop everything she was doing and immediately apologize, no matter if she did wrong or not.

The sharp stare simply held that power.

Jimin's eyes widened as he realized where he had run to. Why did he run inside of the studio? He had nowhere to go as it was a dead end.
Turning around on his feet, the man quickly resumed to his own chance of survival and sank down to his knees. He intertwined his hands together, looking up at Hoseok to plead him mercy.

Sephy peeked around the chair, watching Hoseok pace around Jimin as the latter kept on apologizing. The fox tried to make a deal so that he could get away without getting an ass-whooping for whatever he had done.

After Jimin had fed the man his salty cola, he had gotten a mild scolding that only added fuel to his burning desire for mischief. The desert fox had gone on a streak, teasing the sunshine left and right, and even though Sephy found it all too amusing to watch, she had decided to abandon the troublemaker so that she could keep Yoongi company while he worked on some music.

She was sitting in the panther's lap, eyes trained on the pair that had just bursted in while Yoongi wasn't even bothered. He kept on working, one hand on the mouse so that he could work his computer, the other switching between the key-board and gently patting Sephy's back.

They had been very content. Just the two of them enjoying each other's company without actually saying anything.
It was nice to be around someone who didn't scream your ears off for once. Not that she didn't like the others their enthusiasm.

"I'm sorry hyung, I was just joking." Jimin apologized, innocently blinking up at the man, though the smirk on his face said otherwise.

"Sure you are." Hoseok stared down at the mischievous hybrid, contemplating on what to do with him.

Having seemed to make up his mind, the man motioned for the hybrid to stand up. Jimin followed, excitedly awaiting his oncoming 'punishment'.

Honestly why he was so thrilled with the idea of getting into trouble when he always ended up feeling guilty afterwards, was a big mystery to Sephy. Challenging others until they put him back in his spot must give him some kind of kick.

As if Hoseok suddenly realized there were more people in the room he blinked up, noticing the curious eyes of Sephy peeking around the side of the chair and Yoongi working on something in concentration.
"Ah, sorry for bursting in here, hyung."

He grabbed Jimin's arm pulling him out of the room, "Sephy, I believe Jin-hyung was looking for you."

Sephy nodded her head to show she had heard him. The two left the room, Hoseok pushing Jimin in front of him to god knows where. She could still hear the fox's giggle through the closed door.

"Jinnie is looking for me." The girl mumbled, pulling away so that she could glance at Yoongi. She was sitting on his lap facing him, her feet sticking through the holes of the armrests on either side of the leather chair.

"Well then, he will have to do a better job at looking for you, because you're mine now. I need my little cub here so that I can finish this song. I won't be able to do it without my muse, hm?"