⚜My Life⚜

"Who am I?"

There are a lot of people, I mean thousands of people cheering in the crowd, shouting, showing support, love, and giving all the energy they have to make us feel that we deserve it all. Holding lightsticks and waving it for us, it's one of the best feeling. Knowing that there are people who wants to show support for the new group who just got debuted from an entertainment that's always been successful. We have long way to go, debuting doesn't mean we're good. We have to work a lot and hard for it more, we have to show people who supported us from the start that they weren't wrong to be with us when they got to know the information about us. We don't want to disappoint them, we have to show them what we got and what we could do to reach their expectations.

A little bit scary, but that's what an Idol has to do in order to be loved. Not all the time and from all of the people but the target is most of them, your actions should be professional. We are new to this, I don't know if others who are with me feels the same as I do. I entered this life, not to show off people that I could be famous, but to show one person that I could stand alone, I could be like them, I don't need to be famous knowing that our blood is related. Sharing the same blood is not just the only similar to us, but also our dream to become an artist. This is my life, I choose what I want to be and no one could stop me from doing that. This is us.

"Hello everyone! We are TWICE." The leader, the chosen leader of the group greeted the crowd. "I'm Jihyo." She introduced herself and bowed down, everyone is cheering, wanting to know more about her and there are expectations from her to say more. "I was voted to become the leader of the group, I am one of the lead vocalist." She waved her hand around. Us, the other members are feeling anxious about it. Will we be getting the same energy from the crowd? Or lower? What would we be saying to them?

"I'm Nayeon, the eldest member. I am the main vocalist and main dancer of the group." The other member standing right next to Jihyo introduced herself, she made the crowd scream too.

"Hi, I'm TWICE Jeongyeon. I am also a main vocalist of the group." She winked and bowed. I feel calm now that I know fans have same energy with the first three members who introduced themselves, they'll have same for all of us... I guess..?

"Hi, I'm Momo from Japan. I am a main dancer and rapper." The fourth member waved her hand.

"I am Sana, I am also from Japan. I am a vocalist." She bowed.

"I am Mina, the third and last japanese member of TWICE, a vocalist and lead dancer." She grinned and waved her hand. Fans got even more louder, making my heart pound so hard and feel my legs trembling from hearing them.

It is me, it is my turn. Will I hear the same scream Mina got from them? Just as loud as the first five members is okay for me.

"Hello, everyone! I am TWICE Dahyun." I grinned. Fans are already screaming, I am relieved. "I am the lead rapper." I introduced and pursed my lips and bowed quickly as I noticed the camera isn't leaving me yet and smiled. I am tearing up for the overwhelming cheer of the fans.

"I am Chaeyoung, main rapper of TWICE." The member next to me said it simply, she's the cutest for me. I held Chaeyoung's hand and grinned.

"Hi, I am Tzuyu. I am from Taiwan." She bowed and waved.

"Your position." Jeongyeon stepped forward looking at Tzuyu who forgot to tell her position in TWICE.

"Ah, I'm sorry." She bowed again. "I am a vocalist and main dancer. I am also the youngest member of TWICE." She grinned.

The show was successful, it feels like our first concert. I can't wait to do a concert with my eight friends, we'll make that happen as we work harder for the next months and years together.