•THREE•

Bang Myeonji's POV

"Come on guys hurry up!" Why are they walking so slooow~

"I don't know how you keep up with her energy Chan. She is way too energetic than Han and the others." I could hear Minho told my brother.

Yup, they insisted on coming with us.

"You know I could hear you Minho." I glared at him and he just smiled awkwardly.

"You know you should be calling us oppa right since we are older than you." Minho crossed his arms.

"I ain't calling anyone oppa. I don't even call Chan oppa at all." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on and let's play!" I dragged the nearest person with me towards the arcade.

"Slow down Myeonji." Hyunjin chuckled, eventually he's the one I happened to drag.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

"So what do you want to play?" I asked her as she looked around the arcade without looking back to see if the others were still with us.

Well, we all kinda happened to split up.

"Let's play this one." She dragged me infront of a game machine.

"Basketball?" She nodded.

"I didn't know you would play games like this."

"Cause I'm a girl? Psh, I'll show you how I play this." She smirked then we started to play.

"Does Changbin always do that?" She suddenly asked while we played.

"Do what?" I looked at her confused. She faced me as we stop playing even though the game is stil on.

"When you guys want to hang out, he doesn't come?"

"Yeah. We actually don't know what happened. But whatever it was it did change him." I sighed.

I looked at her and she seems worried.

"Is something wrong Myeonji?" I asked her.

"I hope he's fine. I mean we all only met today but I'm really concerned about each and one of you as Chan does." She smiles.

"And also because I lost someone too because, I uh, nevermind let's continue playing." She hesitated but smiled and we both continuing to play.

I wonder what happened, but I'm glad that she's also concerned of Changbin hyung.

"There you are!" Chan hyung approached the two of us.

"You know this arcade is big and it is quite hard to find the two of you. Wait you're both playing games without us?!" Han complained.

"Aw, don't worry Han we'll play race next." Myeonji suggested.

"That would be cool!" Jeongin excitedly jumped and so all of us went to the game machine.

Time skip》

Bang Myeonji's POV

"I'm tired already." I placed my head on the shoulder who is nearest to me and it happened to be Minho.

"Me too." Jeongin said.

"Me three." Han said.

"Can I lay my head on your shoulder too?" Han asked Minho.

"No, your head is heavy Jisung." Minho complained.

"Let's all just go home."

We all said goodbye to one another as we go on separate ways.