•NINE•

Earlier that day in school

Bang Chan's POV

"Uh hyung where is Myeonji?" Han asked as soon as I arrived alone at the school gates.

"She went to Changbin's apartment." I asnwered.

"Changbin's apartment? Are they a thing?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why? Cause you're jealous that Changbin gets Myeonji's attention?" Seungmin teased Hyunjin.

"Shut up Seungmin and hyung how could you let Myeonji go there when she's a girl and all alone with Changbin." Hyunjin complained.

"Hyunjin, we know Changbin won't do a thing and Myeonji is quite innocent but I trust the both of them." I said.

"Why did she go there anyways?" Minho asked.

"Changbin was sick and she wanted to take care of him." I answered.

"Myeonji and Changbin hyung seems to be so close. Too close I say. Myeonji cares a lot for him." Felix said.

"That's because Myeonji is scared." Hyunjin spoke up.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"I remembered when we played at the arcade, she mentioned something about losing someone and I'm guessing she doesn't want it to happen again that's why she's trying her best to help Changbin hyung." He explained.

"That makes sense." Jeongin said.

How come Myeonji never told me anything about this. Could it also be the reason why she went back here cause this person Hyunjin mentioned from what Myeonji said to him happened in Australia?

Myeonji tries to ran away from pain like what she did when mom and dad died. It could also be the reason why she came back. The pain of losing someone.

"Anyways, I'm thinking about visiting Changbin later. All of us." I suggested.

"Just hope that it wouldn't rain." Jeongin said and ran to their classroom.

I hope it won't rain.

Back to the present time》

Seo Changbin's POV

After the movie I noticed that Myeonji actually fell asleep and the rain hasn't stopped yet.

I carried Myeonji back to my bedroom and tucked her in making sure she's comfortable.

I went out of the room when suddenly I got a call from Chan hyung.

Ring~

Me: Hello.

Chan hyung: I don't think the rain's gonna stop soon.

Me: Yeah. Myeonji fell asleep so I tucked her in my bed so that she'll be comfortable. I'll be sleeping on the couch by the way.

Chan hyung: Thanks Changbin. Are you feeling well now?

Me: Yeah. Myeonji helped me.

Chan hyung: I trust that nothing happens between you two. I'm letting her stay there tonight with you and the boys and I will be coming over tomorrow to discuss a project that was given to us. It happened that our class and Myeonji's class were merged for this project.

Me: I'll let Myeonji know about that as well. Don't worry, nothing would happen. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Chan hyung: Alright. Bye!

Me: Bye!

Call ended~

I sighed and prepared the couch for me to sleep unto.

I turned off the lights and lay down on the couch ready to sleep.

Bang Myeonji's POV

(Dream)

"Hey Myeonji!"

"Jaemin wait for me." I chuckled.

"Hey I wanna give you this." He showed me a bracelet. I looked at him confused and let him place it on my wrist.

"See we have matching ones." He showed me his wrist as we both chuckled.

"I'm glad you're my bestfriend here Jaemin. I'm glad you're always there for me." I smiled.

"When I die, I don't want you to cry. I want you to be happy because finally you could say that I'm no longer in pain." He suddenly said making me look at him worriedly.

"Jaemin is there something wrong? Are you having troubles? Jaemin tell me if something is bothering you. I can help. You sound like you're gonna die. Please don't it scares me." Tears starts to form in my eyes.

"No I won't die Myeonji. Its just like a heads up you know. We never know when our time will come." He smiled and hugged me.

"Don't die please. Don't leave me." I sobbed.

"No I won't." He caressed my back and never let go of the hug.

3 days later》

"Myeonji!"

"Sam! What's wrong why are you crying and why are you running?"

"Jaemin, he's dead."

"No, impossible. Stop lying Sam. If this is a prank, its not a good one." I chuckled but when I saw that there was no hint of her joking that's when I broke down.

"Jaemin no. We were still happy for the past 3 days. What happened?"

"Here, read this. It's a letter from him before he committed suicide." Sam handed me a blue envelope.

I never opened that letter and just kept it. How come I didn't notice that he was struggling over something.

Jaemin.

Jaemin.

Jaemin.

"Myeonji, hey wake up." I could feel my body being shaken up lightly.

I opened my eyes and felt tears flow down from my eyes.

I looked at Changbin who looks so worried.

"Changbin?"

"You were crying in your sleep. Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, it was just a nightmare." I breathed out and wiped my tears.

"Do you want me to stay?" He suddenly asked.

The thunderstorm has stopped but it was still quite raining outside. Maybe that's why I had a nightmare.

Seo Changbin's POV

"If its okay." She said.

I nodded and signalled her to move over.

She suddenly scooted closer to me and so I cuddle her in my arms.

"Changbin." I hummed in response.

"Tell me, if something is bothering you or you have struggles so that I can help you." She said before closing her eyes to sleep.

I ended up looking at her while she's sleeping peacefully.

She has quite delicate features and have an amazing personality.

The person she'll fell in love with, sure is lucky.

I wiped her tear when I noticed she's starting to sob again.

I caressed her hair and hummed her a song to calm her down.

She seems to ease a little bit. I kissed her forehead and drift to sleep as well.