•NINETEEN•

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked and she immediately nodded.

After eating, we both went back to our rooms to change into appropriate clothes then we met in the living room.

It's my chance to spend some more time with her.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.

We quietly went out of the house and walked to the park.

On the way, I unconsiously held her hand making her look at me at the sudden skinship but then she shrugged and just go along with it.

We walked around the park while talking ourselves and some crazy random stories.

"Oh look the sun is about to rise." She pointed ahead of us.

We found a bench under the tree and enjoyed the sunrise.

"It looks so beautiful." She said.

I looked at her as she admires the sunrise and smiled.

"Yeah, so beautiful."

She keeps smiling at the sunset as I smile at her.

She looked at me and chuckled.

"This seems oddly familiar."

"What is?" I looked at her confused.

"I remembered when we hanged out, went to the movies and had a late night walk at the park, but this time its different." She paused, "You accompanied me while eating and had a morning walk." She paused again, "but what makes it similar is that we ended up sitting on a bench under a tree and watching something in the sky." She smiled at me.

"You're right." I smiled back.

"Myeonji?" She hummed in response.

"I know this is too sudden and too fast but I wanna tell you something." She faced me, clearly waiting for me to open up.

"I-"

"You what?"

"I like someone." I said.

"Oh, Hwang Hyunjin has a crush. Who might be the lucky girl that caught this guy's attention? Tell me~." She asked in a teasingly way.

I'm now feeling more nervous.

"Uhm, its-"

"Its who?"

"Its you." I looked at her straight in the eye clearly wanting to see how she reacts.

"Wow hyu-wait what? You like me?" She asked again and I nodded.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Bang Myeonji's POV

I never had special feelings for anyone before as I see everyone as a friend. Hyunjin's sudden confession totally shocked me.

"Uh Hyunjin I-"

"Its okay if you don't have the same feelings, but can I atleast court you?" He asked.

I just looked at him and nodded.

"I hope it doesn't make things awkward between us." I added.

I just shrugged the thought of Hyunjin confessing so it'll lessen the awkwardness.

"Oh it won't get awkward." I chuckled.

"That's great, cause I totally didn't plan this at all." He sighed.

"Let's just go back, the others might be waking up now and wondering where we have gone to. You still have recording later with the others." He suggested and I nodded.

We both stood up and as we were walking our hands keeps on brushing past each other.

"Can I hold your hand?" He suddenly asks.

"I don't mind." I smiled at him.

When we got back, only Chan and Han were up yet.

"Where did you two go this early and why are you holding hands?" Chan looked at us seriously..

"It just happened that we decided to go on a morning walk since Myeonji got up early and the hands uh.." Hyunjin couldn't find an excuse for the holding hands and so I answered for him.

"My hand suddenly felt cold and I asked him if he could hold it." I lied.

"Okay?" Chan doubted are answers but he just shrugged off.

"Myeonji, I think we need a bestfriend talk." Han pulled me away from Hyunjin and dragged me to his and Felix's shared room.

Han Jisung's POV

"Uh what is Myeonji doing here this early?" Felix asked still half asleep.

"We are going to have a serious talk." I answered.

"About what?" He asked.

"Its a secret between us two bestfriends." Han cheekily smiled.

"Then I guess I have to leave you two then." Felix stood up lazily and went out of the room.

"I'm sorry Yongbok!" Myeonji said when he close the door.

"What's this about Han?" She looked at me confused.

"First, you and Changbin hyung were so close like a couple, then second you and Minho hyung slept next to each other and now you had a morning walk with Hyunjin and you're even holding hands with him. Myeonji tell me, who is who." I said.

"What?"

"Myeonji, who is it that you really like?" I straightly asked the question.

"I like them all, they're like my friends Han." She answered.

"Are you that dense?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not supoosed to tell you this but some of them have feelings for you Myeonji."

"I know, Hyunjin confessed this morning." I was shocked to hear what she said.

"He did? What did you say?"

"I didn't get to say anything because he cut me off."

"Tell me Myeonji do you have feelings for him?"

"I don't know, I mean Hyunjin's attractive and nice but I don't know if I have feelings and heck how would I know if I have when I don't know how it feels to have feelings for someone." She frustratingly sighed.

"How abou-"

"Guys breakfast is ready." Seungmin open the door without knocking first.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked him and he just shrugged and close the door.

"We'll continue talking when you're back from the recording." I said and stood up.

"Gosh now you sound like Chan."

"Because I'm worried that some might get hurt because of your confused feelings. Its better to get it straight and avoid any more conflicts in the future."

"You somehow said Chan exactly said to me. What's up with that?" She asked.

I just grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"Let's just go eat."

As I was dragging Myeonji to the dining table, Minho hyung came out of his room.

"Good morning Han, oh good morning as well Myeonji." He greeted Myeonji with a wide smile as soon as he notices her.

"Good morning Minho."

I noticed Minho hyung keeps on staring at Myeonji even though they already said their morning greetings and so I faked coughed.

"Breakfast." I said. Minho hyung came back to reality and walked ahead from us.