•THIRTY-EIGHT•

Bang Myeonji's POV

"What!?"

"Where is she!?" Chan asked angrily.

"Chan calm down." Felix and Han held him back.

"Chan, I knocked her out okay. I mean I didn't expect that she'll be that easy." I said.

Chan looked at me and hugged me.

"I was worried you know." Chan said.

"Aw Chan you don't have to worry. You know I could beat anyone else's ass up right?" I chuckled as he let go of the hug.

"And you," I pointed at Changbin. "You have one hella crazy obsessed ex." I chuckled.

"Well, I'm sorry about that." He chuckled.

"Let's just go home." I said.

"Yeah, let's go to Chan hyung's house and hang out." Jeongin said which made everyone cheer.

"What?!" Chan and I exclaimed as we look at each other.

"Fine, we miss you guys in the house anyways." I smiled.

Time skip》

The house is a mess.

Seungmin keep chasing Jeongin around the house.

Minho, Hyunjin, Felix, and Han are playing video games while Chan is trying to stop Seungmin from chasing Jeongin.

"Oh gosh I didn't expect it to be this chaotic." I mumbled.

I'm standing by my door after I changed clothes.

When suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and placed their chin on my shoulder.

"They're always chaotic. What'd you expect." He chuckles. His voice suddenly gave me chills.

"Yeah, what'd I expect. I'm too tired to join them." I sighed.

"You wanna cuddle?" I nodded.

We went to my room and cuddled.

"Its been so long since I cuddled with you. I miss having you in my arms." Changbin hugged me tighter as he buries his face on the crook of my neck which kinda tickles.

"Binnie, that tickles."

He looked at me then smirked.

"No, don't you dare tickle me Seo Changbin." I immediately stood up and backed up from Changbin.

Changbin immediately starts to chase me around the room.

"Changbin please no." I keep on saying while trying my best not to be caught.

"Hey Myeonji look." He said while pointing outside the window, and me being a stupid ass, also looked for what he was pointing at.

"Gotcha." Changbin accidentally pushed me on my bed with him on top of me.

Neither of us spoke.

Seo Changbin's POV

It was dead silent in the room. We ended staring into each other's eyes, neither of us broke contact.

I keep on staring into her beautiful eyes, and my stare suddenly landed on her lips.

I slowly close the gap between us when she spoke.

"Changbin, you're quite heavy."

I immediately got up and helped her up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I shyly said.