•FORTY-ONE•

Seo Changbin's POV

I ran towards them, grabbed Hyunjin and punched him on his face.

"How dare you Hwang Hyunjin!"

I looked back to Myeonji who seems to be in schock and she still sat there looking so confused.

Hyunjin stood up and decided to punch me back but I beat him to it.

"Changbin stop!" Chan hyung came and held me back while Han and Felix are holding Hyunjin back.

Hyeran noona, Jeongin and Seungmin came to Myeonji's aid.

"Why the hell were you kissing my girl!?"

"Is it my fault that I fell for her, I was there for her for all those times for god's sake especially when you ignored her, she would constantly worry about you and would sometimes end up crying, thinking what could she possibly have done to make you ignore her for months! And yet she choose you!"

"Hyunjin enough!" Chan hyung shouted at him.

"Binnie stop." Myeonji's touch made me calm down a little.

"Binnie, look at me. I'm sorry for what happened." I looked at her eyes and tears were threatening to fall.

Chan hyung released me when he noticed that I calmed down a bit and went to talk to Hyunjin.

"Hey don't cry."

"I'm sorry. It was just I was so shocked when it happened. I wanted to push him away to avoid any misunderstanding but I couldn't, instead I just sat there. But believe me I didn't kiss him back." She sobs.

I bring her in to my embrace and caressed her back.

"You don't need to explain. I know you wouldn't kiss him back because I trust you. I know how much you love me and you wouldn't dare cheat me unless you would."

"No I would never, stop thinking like that."

"Do you wanna go home?" She nods.

"I'm not in the mood to party anymore." She soflty says.

I told Chan hyung that we would be going home. So I hailed a cab and told the driver the address to Myeonji's house.

Bang Myeonji's POV

I immediately went to my room to change clothes when  I realized I can't unzip my gown. Damn, I have no choice but to ask Changbin to do it for me since he's the only person inside the house.

I peeked a little outside my door and called out for Changbin.

"Changbin? Changbin. Seo Changbin."

"Looking for me babe." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"I actually can't unzip my gown. Could you help? I mean you're the only person in this house." I shyly requested.

"I don't mind."

I turned around so Changbin could help me with the zip.

It was an awkward silence between us. After, unzipping my gown, I turned around to face him and thank him but instead, he immediately kissed my lips and pulled away, smiling.

"Go get change." I nodded and went back inside my room to get change.

I closed the door.

What was that?

I shrugged my thought off and immediately change. I walked to the living room to see Changbin dozing off on the couch.

"Binnie~" I poke his cheeks to wake him up.

How could he be so cute like this when he's asleep?

Instead of trying to wake him up, I ended up staring at him ang quietly giggle at how cute he looks when asleep.

He starts to stir in his sleep a bit and slowly opens his eyes.

"You were dozing off Binnie." I pouted.

He pinched my nose and chuckled.

"You look more beautiful without make up." He complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I didn't know you brought some clothes with you." I said as I pointed on his clothes.

"Incase." He playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm sorry we had to leave early." I apologized.

"Myeonji, you shouldn't apologize. It's not your fault and if we didn't leave. We wouldn't have this time for ourselves." He says as he brings me in his embrace and cuddled with him on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie."

Meanwhile at the party

Bang Chan's POV

"Hyunjin look at me!" This boy is so hard headed.

"Hyunjin do you even know what you were doing?" I asked and yet he didn't answer.

He calmed down awhile after Han and Felix took him away as I followed them after Myeonji calmed Changbin down.

He's now quite sober and is so quiet.

"Hyunjin."

Yet, he still didn't look at me. I sighed. I signalled Han and Felix to go and enjoy the party as I'll take care of Hyunjin.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

I couldn't face Chan hyung, after what I did to Myeonji and for sure Changbin hyung is mad at me right now and Myeonji? I don't know how she'll react.

I sighed.

"Hyunjin." Chan hyung keep calling out to me but I refuse to look at him in the eye.

"I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"I didn't mean to."

"I was holding it for too long. I still can't forget my feelings for your sister hyung." At this time, I looked Chan hyung in the eye.

"Hyunjin, its been 10 months already since you had your feelings for her. You're hurting yourself."

"I know but I just can't. I was there for her hyung. Why can't it be me?" I sobbed as Chan hyung pulls me in his embrace trying to comfort me.

Hyeran noona smiled and decided to leave the two of us.

"Hyunjin, some things are just not meant to be. You can't force yourself on something that's not for you."

He's right. But I still can't. I'm sorry Chan hyung but I'll still wait for your sister.

I took a deep breath and pulled away from his comforting hug.

"Oh no, how am I going to face Changbin hyung and Myeonji now?" I buried my face into my hand.

I don't know how they would react, especially Myeonji.

"Just talk to them. They're both understanding people. I'm sure they'll forgive you." Chan hyung gave me a reassuring smile and nodded.