•THIRTY-SIX•

No one's POV

The boys were surprised to hear then news that Myeonji and Changbin are now together.

Han was so happy that finally his bestfriend found someone she can be with happily and that she no longer is confused of her feelings.

Minho couldn't help but smile at the news. He has forgotten his feelings for Myeonji already.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, was being jealous. He asked himself where was he missing. He was always there for Myeonji and yet Myeonji fell for his hyung. There was nothing he can do but be happy for them or is he?

Seo Changbin's POV

Hyunjin suddenly approached me with a serious face.

"If you hurt her in any way, I won't hesitate to take her from you." He said with a threatening voice and walked  away.

"Where's Hyunjin going?" Felix asked.

"Just let him be for awhile." Chan hyung said and they nodded.

They turned their attention back to us and won't stop teasing us.

"For all those times they keep on denying that they aren't a thing and look, here they are now, together." Seungmin said.

"How did this happen?" Jeongin asked.

"Well, Myeonji confessed on the spot while she was outbursting when we had a talk." I chuckled. I couldn't forget that she suddenly cursed at that time.

"Oh our Myeonji confessed first." Minho hyung started to tease making her blush.

"Okay that's enough, we don't wanna be late in our classes." Han said.

Bang Myeonji's POV

We were about to go to our own classrooms when Changbin came with us.

"Uh hyung, you're class is that way." Felix said.

"I'm just gonna walk Myeonji to her class with you guys." Changbin cheekily smiled as we walked ahead of them.

"Changbin you don't have to. Han and the others can, besides classes wil start soon."

"Then let's jog to your room." He grabbed my hand as we started to jog to my class.

"I'll see you later okay?" I nodded.

He kissed my forehead before turning around to leave.

"Bye~" I waved at him and he happily waved back.

I giggled when suddenly Han came and starts to tease me.

"Stop it Han Jisung. Aish." I playfully hit his chest and ran to my seat.

Time Skip》

Kring!

"Finally lunch time!" I stretched my body from sitting the whole time.

"What's your lunch Han Jisung?" I asked him as he was placing some stuff in his bag.

"Its a secret."

"Aish. Always with the secret."

"Come on let's go you two." Jeongin impatiently said as he ran to the door with Felix and Seungmin.

Hyunjin was walking behind them.

"Hyunjin." I called out to him.

He only looked back at me then ignored me.

"I guess not everyone is happy with the news." Han said.

"Yeah I guess. I mean I'd also be hurt if I was in his place because he was always there for me. He stayed with me for months Han Jisung and now I'm with Changbin."

"Don't worry Myeonji. Hyunjin will be fine. He just needs time to accept it."

Han and I were chatting as we were walking towards the door.

"Myeonji look behind you." Han said.

I looked at him confused and followed what he said.

There I saw Changbin waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I chuckled.

"I'll go ahead first." Han was uncontrollably smiling while running to the cafeteria first where the others are.

"I just can't wait to see you and why not walk with you to the cafeteria." He chuckled.

"Aw Binnie is being sweet all of a sudden." I giggle as I squish his cheeks which made him pout.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand again and we walked to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

"I heard that they are really dating."

"What!?"

"First Chan then Hyunjin and now Changbin!?"

"I can't believe she did that."

"I admit, they kinda look good together."

The gossipers started to gossip again when Changbin and I entered the cafeteria.

"Don't mind them." Changbin said with a straight face.

"Why would I? Its not like they can do anything." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey look its the lovebirds." Jeongin pointed at us while giggling.

"Yah! Yang Jeongin sit down." Chan is scolding Jeongin because he stood up on the top of his chair which made almost everyone look at him.

I sat between Chan and Changbin.

"So how did your class go?" Chan asked.

"Well, it was kinda boring. We didn't do much." I shrugged.

"No, it wasn't boring. Han and Myeonji got to sing infront of the class during Music Class." Seungmin said.

"Oh my Seungmin, shhh." I didn't want Chan to know about it.

"Oh really, so my sister sang." Chan is now smiling like crazy. He likes it when I sing because he would tend to tell me stuff like auditioning which I don't really like.

"Yeah, it was Han's fault." I pointed at Han who is busy eating his lunch and has no idea what we were talking about.

"What did I do?" Han innocently asked.

"Chan look, if you're gonna tell me again to audition. My answer would still be no." I sighed.

"I know, I just like to annoy you." He chuckled.

I glared at him and decided to focus on my food. That's when I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Hyunjin?"

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

I sighed.

I thought by continuing to stay by her side for those months would somehow make her have feelings for me, but I thought wrong.

She was already inlove with Changbin hyung from the start. She was only confused of her feelings.

Stupid Hwang Hyunjin, why did you even think that you still have a chance with her?

I sat on the edge at the rooftop, closed my eyes and enjoy the breeze.

It so relaxing.

I'm not in the mood to eat right now especially that I'll be facing Changbin hyung and Myeonji being together and it hurts.

"Hyunjin?"