•SEVEN•

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

"Today we are going to the... movies!" I exclaimed.

"So what are we gonna watch?" she asked.

"I don't know. You pick." I said.

She picked a romantic comedy movie. I payed for the tickets while she payed for our food.

"I could've paid for the food as well." I insisted but she shook her head.

"You're not obliged to pay for everything tho." She smiled.

Seo Changbin's POV

I was on my way home when a gang approached in front of me.

"That's the guy who beat me up yesterday. Let's teach him some lesson boys." I remembered the guy who grabbed Myeonji yesterday.

I was for sure outnumbered but I tried my best to fight but ended up crippled on the ground with lots of bruises and cuts.

I limped on my way to the apartment and tried to treat myself.

I guess I won't be going to school tomorrow. Which is a good thing cause I don't want to be in school but also a bad thing cause I still care about my grades. Ugh.

Bang Myeonji's POV

"I didn't know you were in those type of movies Myeonji." Hyunjin said as we are walking in the park.

"I'm into a lot of genres in movies not just romantic comedies and besides its the only best movie that was available at the moment. But if there was an action movie, I'd rather picked that." I chuckled.

We soon found a bench under a tree and sat down.

"Wow this feels like a date." I joked.

"Do you want it to be?" He suddenly asked which caught me off guard.

"Uh. I don't know." I just shrugged and tried to avoid the question.

"The stars sure do look pretty." I said as I looked up.

"I enjoy watching them too." He said.

"Let's stay for a few minutes and get you home. Chan hyung might be worried and we still have class tomorrow." He added and I nodded.

Time skip》

Bang Chan's POV

Ding!

2 new messages...

From: Myeonji
I'm on my way home now. See ya.

From: Changbin
I won't be going to schook tomorrow.

I replied to Myeonji first.

Me: Be careful on your way
home.

Myeonji: I will.