•FOURTEEN•

The next day》

Bang Myeonji's POV

"Aw they look so cute."

"Sibling goals."

"Damn, I wish I had a sister."

"Shut up, you're waking them up."

I opened my eyes to see the boys gathered around and giggling on how cute me and my brother looked.

"Good morning." I greeted them.

"Good morning Myeonji and good morning Chan hyung." They greeted us all together making me chuckle.

"Now go out, you too Chan." I lighlty pushed Chan out of my bed but he fell making me gasped

"How did you fall when I just pushed you lightly." I asked.

"Cause you're strong." Chan chuckled.

"I'll go back to my room now." He said and he noticed that Changbin hasn't left my room yet and so he teased me.

"Just go Chan." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Good morning Myeonji." He came towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning Binnie." I chuckled.

"You seem to enjoy kissing me on my forehead. What's up with that?"

"I just kinda felt like doing it just like how you keep on calling me binnie."

"You know I heard you shout last night but I know Chan hyung would come right away at you so I didn't bother. Nightmare again?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to leave you now to do your morning routine." He chuckled then left my room.

Seo Changbin's POV

When I went outside Myeonji's room, Minho hyung was waiting for me outside.

"Changbin let's talk." He sounded so serious so I followed him to his shared room with Hyunjin.

"You're aware of my feelings for her right?" He suddenly asked.

"Of course hyung. I'm pretty sure I'm done one you told  first." I answered.

"Wait why are you reminding me? Myeonji and I are just friends. So don't worry." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"But you two don't act like just friends." He said.

"Hyung, I'm seriously telling you we're just friends. Believe it or not, its up to you." I then walked out.

I suddenly bumped into Myeonji who just got out of her room dressed up.

"Are you going somewhere?" I aksed and she nodded.

"Does Chan hyung know?" This time she shook her head.

"Make sure you ask permission first before leaving."

"Ask permission for what?" Chan hyung came and looked at Myeonji confused.

"Why are you dressed up?" He asked her.

"I'm going to meet Haechan and I have some things to tell him." She answered.

"What things?" Chan hyung asked again.

"Important things. I promise to tell you soon. Love you, bye, see ya later." Myeonji kissed Chan hyung's cheek before running outside.

"That was the first time she acted like that to me. I think something's wrong." Chan hyung said.

"Well she did say important things and she's gonna tell you soon so I guess you'll have to just wait." I chucked and went to the dining table to see the others eating.

"Where's Myeonji?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh she said she's meeting with that Haechan guy you guys mentioned last night." I answered.

Hyunjin just made an 'o' face so I decided to tease him since I know he likes Myeonji as well.

"Miss her already?" I teased.

"Shut up hyung." He glared at me and soon Felix and Seungmin joined me in teasing him.

Bang Myeonji's POV

"Haechan over here!" I waved at Haechan who just arrived at the cafe.

"Hey Myeonji. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I'm fine as well. What did you want to meet up this early?" He asked.

"I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Have you had any nightmares after his death? I mean you guys were good friends too."

"Actually no."

I sighed.

"Do you?" He asked and I nodded.

"What was it about?"

"It was all about 3 days before his death and on the day of his death that Sam gave me this blue envelope, she said Jaemin wrote the letter for me before he did it." I answered honestly.

I really need someone that I can talk about this and it can't be Chan nor Changbin nor Han even though they're the closest to me.

"Have you read the letter?" I shook my head.

"I think you should read it." He suggested.

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of what it might be about. His death was painful enough for me to leave Australia. He was my bestfriend Haechan."

"He was my bestfriend too. But we got to accept it though it hurts. I'm sure Jaemin doesn't want you in pain right now because of what happened to him." He said in a calming way.

"I dont know Haechan." I sighed.

"If it still bothers you and you still don't want to read the letter, you can always talk to me and let it all out okay?" I nodded.

"Does your brother know?" I shook my head.

"I think you should tell him. I'm sure he wants to know how you were doing in Australia when you stayed there." He said and I immediately understood his point.

"I will Haechan. Thanks for everything. Do you want something? I can order for the both of us." I offered.

"I'm sorry but I really can't stay for too long. I have something to do today." We both pouted at the same time and chuckled at our synchronization.

"You haven't changed a bit. You know that."

"You either."

"Well I'm guessing that you need to go already. I also have something today. But anyways, thank you for your time Haechan. I just really need someone to talk about it." I smiled.

"Its no big deal. Let's talk again sometime when we're both free and let's hang out soon." He smiled as we both waved goodbye to go on our separate ways.

I went back home so that I could helped the boys with the composition of the song.

"I'm home!"

"Myeonji's back!" Jeonging shouted. He seems to be always the first one to notice me when I arrive home from somewhere.

"Where's Chan? I need to talk to him about something."