•SEVENTEEN•

Bang Chan's POV

"I'll be bringing with me the '00 liners for the recording." I announced.

"Be careful on your way to the studio." Myeonji said and I nodded.

"Minho, Changbin, Myeonji and Jeongin would stay here. Maybe we'll record tomorrow for the four of you." They nodded.

Bang Myeonji's POV

"See you later oppa." I hugged Chan before the leave.

"That's the second time I heard that from you." He chuckled.

"Well, I just felt like calling you that so." I smiled.

"Bring food!" Jeongin shouted.

"I'm pretty sure it'll take a whole day for the recording. I'll buy food for us incase you guys come home late for us." I suggested and he nodded.

"Bye Myeonji." Han waved goodbye.

"Bye." Hyunjin patted my head.

"See you later. I'll look after your brother." Felix winked which made me laugh.

"See ya." Seumgmin was the last person to leave the house.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked the three of them.

"We could watch a movie if you want." Minho suggested.

"That's a great idea!" I inmediately dragged him to the living room as we both picked a movie that we all could watch.

"We could watch this." Minho raised a DVD and I immediately shook my head.

"That's too boring." I disagree.

Yang Jeongin's POV

"I guess I'm getting the food." I mumbled as I notice that those two would argue over movies.

"Do you mind helping me with the food Changbin hyung?" I asked and he nodded.

He just followed me to the kitchen quietly. I immediately notice that something was wrong.

"Are you okay hyung?"

"Uh what?" He snapped out of his thoughts.

"You seem not well. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." He answered.

"Are you sure?" I doubt he's fine.

"Yes I am. Now let's go back to those two maybe they're gonna end up killing each other." He chuckled.

I nodded and followed him back to the living room.

Bang Myeonji's POV

"I say we watch this one."

"No this one."

"Nuh uh. This is much better."

"This is the best."

Minho and I are now glaring at one another.

"What do you guys think?" We said at the same time as we show the dvd's we picked to Jeongin and Changbin.

They looked at each other.

"You know we can watch all your choices right? We have the whole day to ourselves." Jeongin said.

"He's got a point." Changbin agreed with Jeongin.

"But who's movie gets to be played first?" Minho asked and we're back to glaring at one another.