•SIX•

The next day》

Bang Myeonji's POV

Chan and I arrived in school earlier than the others.

Chan already went to his classroom and since it was still early I decided to just walk around the campus to kill time.

When suddenly a girl approached me.

"Hi I'm Jung Taehee, I'm kind of new here."

I was confused to why I'm the only person she have approached so far when there are already some students right were she was standing before I came.

I looked at her suspsiciously but decided to shrug it off.

"I'm Bang Myeonji. Nice to meet you Taehee." I just smiled and walked away.

She didn't say anything else since she just let me walk away. Which was quite odd cause if it was me, it kinda feel rude.

Seo Changbin's POV

"Changbin!"

"Minho hyung?"

"Why are you running?" I looked at him confused.

"Let's talk." He looked around as if he's making sure no one's gonna hear about it.

He pushed me inside of an empty classroom and started to speak.

"Your ex is back." He said right away.

"What?" I must've heard wrong.

"Taehee is back, Jung Taehee, you're ex." He said again.

"And?"

"You're not worried?"

"Why would I be? She's the one who broke off with me and I no longer care about her." I decided to walk out when he said something that I didn't expect.

"Taehee talked to Myeonji."

"And? What did they talk about? I mean no, we must not worry what they talked about and how would Taehee know about Myeonji. Myeonji is also just Chan hyung's sister."

"Aren't you scared of what would happen to Myeonji?"

"Why would I be? And why should we be? Myeonji isn't anyone's girlfriend after all." I turned my back at him ready to leave again but....

"I like Myeonji." He confessed right there.

"What?" I was shocked to hear those words come from his mouth.

"I know its crazy and its only been three days since we met her but I like her already." He said.

"Well I guess good luck?" And then I left.

Han Jisung's POV

"Myeonji look what we bought for you." I sang.

She just looked at me confused until we showed her favorite food.

"What's the occassion?" She chuckled.

"Nothing. Hyunjin hyung planned this." Jeongin said while we all look at him.

"Oh really Hyunjin?" She just chuckled.

"You guys really didn't have to. Hyunjin, you shouldn't have." Hyunjin just gave her a smile.

"Hyunjin and Myeonji sitting on a tree K-" Felix and Seungmin teased but Hyunjin was quick enough to shut the both of them.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV