9

ROSE POV

We don't have anything to do. Jisoo in her room still find the other diamond. Everyone do their thing and I'm here doing my thing.

Watching tv of course while eating popcorns. Then, I heard footsteps coming toward me.

"Ughh, it tiring." groaning Jennie. I look at her and look at screen tv back.

"What you do?"

"Give Kuma a bath time." said Jennie. I chuckles and give her the popcorns.

"How was your wounds, Jen?"

"It getting better. That damn guy is sure so tough." said Jennie.

"Yeah, who are they? A guy that I fight said they are BTS. Where I heard that name?"

Jennie look at me with disbelief.
"BTS?? Do you know who they are!?" Jennie asked. I shake me head.

"OMG ROSE!! THEY ARE THE 7 DEVILS THAT EVERYONE FEAR!!" she yelled. I close my ears and look at her with annoyed.

"Geez, don't yelling. You know how high your pitch is?" she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, 7 devils?? Are they mafia?"

"They are. They have 7 members. Which is... I don't care at all." said Jennie and went to kitchen.

Ughh, she always make people curious. I know Jennie always doesn't care about people. 7 members? Is the guy that I fight is...one of them? He also my first kiss. It really embarrassing.

I don't think I want to tell the others or not...I'm dead. They will start to teasing  me.

^^^^^

I layed on my bed boredly. I don't have anything to do. Wait a minute. I have Chim phone number.

Well, of course we don't give a real number. I know he will use his second phone. So do me. I take my second phone and call him.

JIMIN POV

"Yah, kook!! Don't be too mean!!"

"I wouldn't give a pity to you, hyung." said Jungkook.

Finally, I lose. I throw the controller at his bed. Jungkook laughed at my annoyed.
"Chill down. It just a game." said Jungkook.

"Why I'm so bad at it?"

"Everyone does when they play with me." said Jungkook. I rolled my eyes. Tch. So arrogant this guy.

"I know you think I'm arrogant but... I am." said Jungkook while wink at me. He chuckles while arranged the stuff.

I shake my heads and I'm lazy to talk with him. Suddenly, my phone ringing. My second phone. I take it out and it was...my Pasta. A smile appeared on my face.

I don't know why I'm happy but...she's a fun girl to be with.

"Hello, Pasta."

"Hey Chim. I'm bored. Can we hang out?" Pasta asked. I look at my watch and it only 10:50 am. Yoongi said we have to meet someone at 12 pm.

"Sure. Meet at the park??"

"Okie!!" she said. Cute...