32

JIMIN POV

"HE FUC*ING MESS IT UP!!!" yelling Rose. Uuu, she really mad.
"What you mean?" Jisoo asked.

FLASHBACK...

I stunned when Rose use her Pasta name. I look at her and I'm sure she notice that I'm looking at her. Then, my eyes landed on that Seyun hands. His hand under her shirt and slowly going up.

"Sh*t!! That freaking guy try to touch her!!" said Jennie.
"Should we go?" Tae asked. I try to calm myself down even I don't understand why. When his hand going up again and- that's it.

I went to them while wearing my mask.
"Honey!!" both of them look at me. I can see Rose eyes widened.
"Honey, what are you doing here? " I hold her shoulder.
"W-What?" Rose asked. Seyun slowly stepping back.
"Are you her boyfriend?" Seyun asked.
"No."
"Yes."

Rose and I look at each other.
"I mean yes. She...have mentally unsteable so...yeah. "
"Really?" Seyun asked.
"What are you doing?" Rose whispered. I just smile at her and step on her foot.
"AHH!!" she yelled.
"See. She run from hospital so...I have to find her everywhere."
"Owhhh, is that so." said Seyun. I turn Rose to face me and-
"Ahhh, look at you. So messy already!!!" I ruffled her hair and make it mess.

Her jaw dropped. Actually, I want to make her like crazy people.
"I told you not to wear something like this." I saw she biting her lips in...anger.
"I'm really sorry, sir. " I bowed to him.
"It okay. Anyway, I throw a party. She being invited and if you want to come also I'm sure you have a lot fan." said Seyun. From his eyes I can see he still looking at Rose like his food. He never give up.
"Sure. Where is it?" he take out his card and give it to me.
"Here. My address was there. It tomorrow at 8 pm. Wear anything you like." said Seyun.
"Okay. See you there."

He smile and walked away. Jennie and Taehyung went to us.
"That was..unexpected action, Jimin." said Tae.
"You think?" he nods. I look at Rose and she still standing there with messy hair.
"Um..R-Rose. Let's go home." said Jennie. I know she mad.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Some of them bursts into laughter.
"That was great. You guys being invited." said Lisa. Rose take off her glasses.
"Great!? He mess my hair and I act like a crazy girl who run from hospital!!" Rose yelled.

I chuckles.
"But you very suit for that." Rose glare at me and gritted her teeth.
"You ass*ole!!!" Rose throw her glasses and run to me.
"Yah!! Rose calm down!!" the girls yelled. I try to run but she already give me her flying kick on my butt.
"Yah!! How dare you say that!! Hah!? You want to dead!!???" she kick me again.

Jennie and Lisa hold her and she brush her hair back with breathing heavily. I can't hold my laughed and just let it out. Hoseok and Jungkook already bursts into laughter.

"You damn boy!!!" Yelled Rose.
"Calm down, Rose!!" said Jisoo.
"I don't know behind her sweet face is hot-tempered." said Namjoon. I already holding my stomach while laughing. I never laugh so hard like this before. Except for Jin joke.
"That was fine, Rose." Namjoon stopped for awhile and chuckles.
"At least you guys did it." said Namjoon.

Rose grabbed her glasses that she throw before and throw it into the dustbin. It already broke.
"Arghh, I'm so angry. I never felt angry plus annoyed plus funny. " said Rose.
"Thanks to me."
"Shut up before you lose your head." she glare at me.
"Stop!! Don't please. " said Jin.
"This mansion will explode again." said Yoongi. Rose sigh heavily and flip her hair.

∆∆∆∆

ROSE POV

I just finished my showering. I brush my hair and sigh. That guy is sure...make me get into my nerves. Thank god they stopped me from killing him.

KNOCK KNOCK

The door open and reveal Yoongi.
"What do you want?" I asked without eyes contact.
"It dinner." said Yoongi. I put down my hairbrush and went to him.
"Your face telling me that...you have something to tell me other than dinner." he chuckles.
"You are really good. " said Yoongi. I narrowed my eyes.
"What is it?"
"Come to my bedroom after everyone asleep." said Yoongi.

What? Why? It so sudden.
"I'm sorry but I don't trust you."
"Then, what about before? Don't you see your member laughing with my member also? Is that you call..'don't trust?'" Yoongi said. I sigh heavily.
"It okay. I wouldn't do anything. Just come." by that he walked away.

Ughhh!! What this grandpa want?

All of us have dinner. Some of them talking and arguing. We get along? No. It just act. YG told us to kill them and we decide to do that after got all the diamonds.

Are you sure you can do that? No. They just...our enemy. And enemy should died.
"What about this?" Jisoo asked as she give Lisa then cheescake.
"Yeayyyy!! " said Lisa. Jin scoffed and give Jungkook chocolate cake.
"This is more delicious than that 'cheesecake'." said Jin. Jisoo gasp.
"Yah!! What did you say!?" Jisoo asked.
"I'm sorry but is that cheescake was yours? That's why it taste so bad." said Jin.
"You didn't even taste it!!!!" Yelled Jisoo.

I chuckles. They look like parents and all of us are their son and daughter.

Night~

I put down my book and take a look at my phone.
"It already 12 am. "

I sigh heavily before get up. That grandpa is really a burden. It 12 am and I already sleep actually. What he want?

I open the door and look around. It dark. There is no way they still wake up. Except for Lisa. I can sed her room still have light on and it obvious that she playing games.

I went to Yoongi room and knock it softly.
"Yah!! Grandpa." the door open and reveal him.
"Come in."

I went in and he close the door.
"So...what so important until you want eveyone asleep?" Yoongi sit on his bed and give me something. I frowned.
"What is that?"
"It was the record of yours." said Yoongi. I went to him and snatched that file from him.

I open it...everything about me was there.
"How you get this!?"
"Not only Namjoon know how to hack."said Yoongi.
"Why you find my record? "
"I heard you girls are criminal. I also heard you are a risky member. " said Yoongi.
"I am. Then?"

"You are not from YG before, aren't you?"

CONTINUE~