75

"LISA!!! COME HERE!!!!!!" yelled Jin while run after Lisa.

"Huuhhh, they never stop teasing each other." said Yoongi. I grinning at Yoongi.

"You like it don't you?" Yoongi stare at me like he thinking something. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why you stare at me like that?"

"Nothing." he look away. Weird.

"I want to buy some food. Who want to come?" Namjoon asked.

"Me." said Yoongi. Hoseok also join and they walked away.

"Yah!! Give me back my french fries!!" whined Jin.

"Aishh!! Oldest and youngest is same." said Jisoo. I giggles.

"Want to play games again? It still afternoon." said Taehyung.

"It almost evening. Anyway, how about we rest first?" Jennie asked.

"Yeahh...let's sit first." groaning Lisa. We agreed and went to bench.

+++++

Me and the girls sitting at the bench. While the boys chatting. I stretched my arms and take a deep breath then let out.

"It so nice, isn't?" Jisoo asked.

"Yup. The wind is fresh." said Jennie. The girls chatting while me...in a deep thought.

I glance at the boys. Jimin and Taehyung leaning their back on the balcony, Jin put their elbows on the woods to support his weight and Jungkook like telling a stories to them.

I can't betrayed them. But...if we got the diamond...that's mean..we can have a great life. But...it will call betrayed. Why we have so much conflict?

Anyway, why YG suddenly want to make a deal with us? So...weird. Suddenly, I felt someone tapped my knee.

"Rose, are you listening or not?" Lisa asked.

"Listen..what?"

"Obviously not." said Jisoo as she rolled her eyes.

"We talking about....YG." Jennie low her voice when said the last word.

"Can you repeat it?" I smile sheepishly. Jennie groaning and pinched my cheeks.

"Next time, don't dreaming!!" said Jennie.

"I'm shorry..." I said. Jisoo glance at the boys before talk.

"Remember, YG make a deal with us?" Jisoo asked. I nods. Her expression change into sad.

"I think...we..s-should get the diamond." said Jisoo. My eyes widen.

"Why?"

"To get our happiness, Rose. We know that all of us can't hold it anymore." said Jisoo.

"You willing to betrayed them?" her expression change again. She look down.

"I admit it. I'm not." said Lisa.

"Same." said Jennie.

"I felt like...can't also." said Jisoo. I know she force herself to betrayed them. I don't want my friends hurt.