100

"JIMIN!!!!!" 

I keep shaking him and he already breathing so heavily. 
"Please...don't do this to me..." I touch his forehead with mine. Tears dripping on his face. 

"I already told myself....that...I wouldn't...let you died. I-I rather..died for you." said Jimin.

"I don't want you to do that...I don't want to lose you..." he smiles.

"I promise myself. M-Maybe I'm not..the right one...f-for you.." said Jimin.

"No. No. I can't let you died. Please, just hold okay." he nods weakly.

I lifted my gaze. 
"Sir, please. Let Jimin alive. Let me send him to the hospital.." 

"Ahh, I didn't expect that Jimin will let you stabbed him." said Mr. Bang.

"You such a criminal, Rose-ah." said YG. I sobbing and shake my heads.

"No!! I didn't kill him!! I didn't mean to!!!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Ah~ Really? Then, you stabbing him just now and he didn't. Is that what you call not killing?" he asked. 

No. Please tell me I didn't kill him. I just...please...no. I'm not. I close my ears. I didn't care Jimin look at me or not.

"You are criminal, Rose. Just admit it." said YG.

"NO!!! I'm not!!!" I yelled.

"You are. You kill a lot of people already. The must hate you. Including Jimin." said YG. 

 My eyes widen. I look at Jimin and he looks at me with lovely. He caresses my cheeks slowly.

"Jimin-ah...I'm sorry...." Jimin tries to wipe tears on my face. As I about to close my eyes-

"ROSE!!!!! HEAD DOWN!!!!" I turn my head and saw Lisa yelling. I look behind and saw YG about to hit me using an iron pipe but-

"Don't you dare to hit her...." Yoongi holding his arm. He punches him on the face.

"Yah!! What you boys doing!?" yelled Mr. Bang. Jisoo and Lisa run to me and hugged me. They kissed my forehead.

"We're worried about you..." they said. I can't say anything because I keep sobbing. Lisa looked down and saw Jimin on my laps.

"Jimin!! " Lisa yelled.

"He's bleeding!!" said Jisoo. Jungkook and Hoseok kneel down while Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi standing in front of us.

I'm scared you guys wouldn't arrive. I'm scared. Seeing them protecting us make me felt...relief. I miss this kind of interaction. 

"One more step...I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." said Yoongi. Mr. Bang scoffed.

"Wah, you protecting them? This is new side that I seen from Yoongi." said Mr Bang. 

"You wouldn't get the diamond, jerk." said Namjoon. He look at Namjoon with impressed.

"I'm so impressed that you didn't use the word 'sir' to me again." said Mr Bang.

"For what? You're not our boss anymore." said Namjoon.

"Those girls are criminal. You don't have to protect them!!!!!" yelled YG. He really look...mad right now.

"Criminal? Yah, there not criminal." said Jungkook as he stand up.

"They just the innocent girl, that being force to do a dirty work." said Jin.

"They kill the innocent people." said YG. I look down. The boys silence but Yoongi not.