66

I flop myself on the bed. I let out a heavy sigh.

"You look tired, Rose." said Lisa as she put down her phone.

"Why it must be Junhoe?" I groaned on my pillow.

"You are right. Junhoe is sure make me want to punch him." said Lisa. I sit up and hug my pillow.

"I'm sure he know something about...people who hunting us."

"I think so too. He just like..he play with us." said Lisa. I groaned.

"I can feel something happened." Lisa went to me and sit beside me.

"It okay. We will be fine. I'm sure of it." said Lisa. I give her a soft smile.

"I hope so."

Lisa stand up and stretching her arms.
"Ughhh, so tired. Anyway, what happened between you and Jimin?" Lisa asked as she went to get her towel.

"What you mean?"

"Well, you and Jimin seem...having a fight. After you run out and Jimin follow you and then you guys come back. You guys look like not in a good terms." said Lisa.

I look down. I don't know what happened to him. He seem...jealous? I think. But why though?

" I don't know either.... " I muttered. Lisa staring at me. I stand up and smiling.

" I'm sure he will be fine tomorrow. " Lisa stared at me first then she giggles. I frowned. Lisa shake her head in amused.

"Such a cute couple you both." said Lisa as she went in to the bathroom.

"WHAT!!??" I throw my pillow to her but sadly ahe already close the bathroom door with laughed.

I let out a heavy sigh. Cute couple? Oh come on. There is now way he love me back. Right?

~~~~~~

Next Morning~

I felt like something hit my face. I know it sunlight. I think Lisa forgot to close the curtain because last night she enjoy herself while watching a beautiful scenery at night.

I groaning while close my face with my pillow.
"Lisa...close the curtain...." I groaning. No response. I only heard snoring. I peek under my pillow and saw she sleeping. She only sleep with big shirt and underwear inside. While me just wear oversized hoodie and underwear inside. We're same.

I close my face back and back to sleep. Better I go to sleep.

JENNIE POV

I fix my make up once again. Not fully makeup just...daily makeup. I went out from bathroom. I saw Jisoo staring at her phone.

"What's wrong, Jisoo?"

"YG call just now." said Jisoo with concerned eyes. My eyes widen.

"What!? What did he say?"

"I...I didn't pick up." said Jisoo. I sigh relief.

"I think we're not ready to face him." Jisoo sigh.

"Me too." said Jisoo.

"Anyway, is the youngest already wake up?" Jisoo shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know. Let's check them up." said Jisoo. I nods.