The Power of Seven - 2

I don't know what it is about a chase, but this one is going far beyond the competitive streak that both Shifu and I seem to live for.  I love any kind of competition if it means I have a very good chance of winning, I guess most people do, but for the two of us, it goes well beyond the norm, because it's almost a disease.  The excessive desire to win no matter the cost whether its against myself or my prey, it doesn't matter, but I am streaking through the low valleys as if my tails are actually on fire.

Very little gets me moving this fast, and the further away Shifu gets from me, the faster I am moving until I reach a speed where I think I might actually lift off the ground and fly, I am going that fast!

Stone after stone is being hurled at his back, some are hitting him, while some arc wide of the mark, but I am noticing that the warmer I become, the faster and more accurate my aim is, because several times, I hear him grunt as he ducks to miss the next ones.  Though like he suggested earlier,the more effort I put into keeping up with him while also lobbing stone after stone from tails that I am having to keep strong with a constant flow of heartblood, the weaker I am becoming.

It is actually a most unusual feeling.  Forcing my heartblood down there is what keeps my body at a highly heated temperature that I can actually see it as a kind of rivulet of energy around my entire body and the higher my temperature soars, the more undulating my energy becomes.  It is literally flaring out in waves about my body and far beyond what my human eyes are capable of detecting, so I know it is affecting Shifu no matter how hard he runs.  

Only now, the heat is beginning to cause a ripple of tingles in my 'down there' area. It's both immensely pleasurable and uncomfortable the weaker I become, so my mind is slowly edging off Shifu and onto these strange feelings that are almost the same as the first lesson with Shifu.   And that's another thing, the more I think about him, the more intense this strange tingling becomes, until I am forced to stop thinking about him, because I kind of have an idea of what it actually means, and seeing as he is already wary of my new powers, I do not want to risk aggravating it.  So I purposely allow my body to cool down enough so I can actually stop to rest while leaving Shifu to run about the low valleys all by himself.

For a while, I sit among the wild flowers to allow my body to calm right down.  It takes some time, but I force my mind off everything but my body while also paying close attention to what it is doing and the one outstanding thing that is increasing the discomfort is this incredible pleasure I seem to be gaining from every ripple as the energy begins to cool down.  I guess because I have trained myself to be unaffected by my own magic, I completely missed these feelings that as I said, are similar in nature to when I first learned to use this magic with Shifu, but I am definitely paying attention now because it is a literal warning that my body is weakening, which I will need to be fully aware of in battle.  Though the thought of bodily pleasure this intense while strangling the life out of my victim that I have seduced is rather hilarious and scary at the same time.

And as these strange sensations begin to drift away, I finally raise my head to seek out Shifu whose energy I finally latch onto.  His own energy is a brilliant blue colour, but among the wild flowers that are rich in all colours while also saturated in higher Kunlun energy, it almost disappears in the haze of colour I can see in the distance and it is then, that a giggle erupts as I realize he is still zigzagging through the trees having yet to realize no one is chasing him.   My silly Shifu, he really is a funny man sometimes, and I would normally be laughing out loud at the sight of his fuzzy vibrant energy darting in and out of the tree line, but I am too tired, having used far too much of my own energy just to chase him for that short while, though I do wonder how long it will take before he will notices the lack of energy on his butt.

After a while, I see his energy slow down until he eventually notices he is all alone and by the time he makes it back to my side and looking rather sheepish, my energy levels are back to normal, my temperature is what it should be and I am so ready for a nap, but with a discussion to get through, I sit beside him and quietly explain how I lost my energy rather quickly the more effort I put into chasing him, while also leaving out the super sensitive topic of those 'down there' sensations that are still making me blush just thinking about it.