No Longer a Child

Ten Mortal Years.  That is how long it has taken us to build these ships.  There are six ships in total and each one is a fully functional and extravagant hotel on rudders.  For Qing Qiu, these six ships will gain my Xiaobai the jealous eye of every leader and in effect placing her in the forefront of every mind when it comes time to choosing a wife for the Princes of our world, while effectively taking the smile from her fathers overbearing face!

The idea is all hers of course, however the entire process of turning a small bamboo ship into six floating hotels with rudders that almost defy physics, will make her the wealthiest woman in the world and a very powerful one.  Not only does she fully understand how the ships work, but she has also gained a reasonable amount of knowledge in politics, finance, physics, chemistry, and even Taoism because the materials we have used could benefit the mortals in many ways but like the cycle of the soul, pain must be experienced before any gains are accumulated.

In time, the Mortals will know this knowledge, so I do not feel any guilt in taking from them for our own ends, after all, we Immortals are privileged and entitled to take whatever we want so long as it does not interrupt the evolutionary cycle of the souls we might encounter here.  And that has me not only paying my Mortal friends very well for their assistance, but those who have gained the knowledge of this new rudder including the materials I have used, have had their memories of us and the ships wiped.  They will merely awaken to find themselves wealthy men having thought they had gained it from the spoils of conquest on the open seas.

And it is here that I reflect deeply on tht little girls status among her pairs.  I did not just help her to create a future asset, I also want to place her front and centre when we enter these ships in the Inventors Convention.  I want the entire world to know the manner of woman she will become, how beautiful she is, and just what she will be bringing to a marriage in the future while also putting those three nasty girls in their places.

One has already been married off to the Mermaids while the other two will end their days as spinsters having effectively killed all chances of them gaining a husband even from the lowest and poorest of realms and that is because of something I did not long before we left for the Mortal Realm.

Or should I say, something they themselves did.  All I did was send them each a little potion.  A magical potion that can make one desirable to all men, so in effect, beautiful beyond imagination.  However, it also came with a warning and that was, the contents were highly toxic to the body and should be taken with extreme care.

Neither girl bothered to question the contents and nor did they heed the warning as I knew they wouldn't.  Their kind were vain, arrogant and insufferable, so I have no guilt for what they did. Which of course was to drink the potion of their their own free will.  No one forced them to, and nor did they bother to question where it even came from until the effects hit of course.  Effects that not only aged them beyond recognition, but they were quickly thrown into a nunnery where they will remain for the rest of their lives.

Of course the gossip is rie and my little Xiaobai is unintentionally being blamed even if it is unreasonable, but all three girls have been taken care of once and for all so I guess it is to be expected that she would be blamed, only I am seeing this competition as a way forward for her and one that the entire world will be forced to acknowledge her brilliance while also accepting the fact that she is now untouchable.

This competition will see her elevated to a rank so high above her pairs, that none will  dare to mock her let alone gossip.  Even if she doesn't win first place, she will definitely be in the top three, which is a position so envied that I imagine her father will be inundated with suitors within the first three months of the competitions end.  After he gets over the fact that his daughter gave Kunlun Mountain his one desire which he will also be forced to pay for.